croPath

May 10, 2017
If you mean the dwarf, it will never happen because Patreon cannot bother to differentiate a short girl from a loli.
anyone being oversensitive about fetishes in a game to that degree is idiotic. They are not real people, none of it is real and its just a game, get over it.

May 21, 2018
If you mean the dwarf, it will never happen because Patreon cannot bother to differentiate a short girl from a loli.
Yet, this rule has not prevented some creators from integrating sex scenes with dwarves or even hobbits. Not to mention that we all know that games around loli content exist.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Yet, this rule has not prevented some creators from integrating sex scenes with dwarves or even hobbits. Not to mention that we all know that games around loli content exist.
We all know Patreon is EXTREMELY inconsistant and arbitrary about enforcing their restrictions. Just because some games fly under the radar and get away with obvious loli, doesn't mean others haven't been warned or even banned from Patreon for content that very obviously isn't loli

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Did the harem route first, big mistake. Now I can't bring myself to replay the game just to focus on one girl, the melancholy of actually finishing the game with such an ending made me sad enough, so the thought of going down such a route really is a mountain too large for me to climb.

Susuzushin

Mar 24, 2020
So how Strictly do you need to follow the Walkthrough for the harem ending? It says you need to be careful when trying to get this ending. What exactly does that mean? Like, is there a hidden harem point counter or something? It seems there are a lot of instances that seem kind of odd to choose for the harem ending.

Susuzushin

Mar 24, 2020
Did the harem route first, big mistake. Now I can't bring myself to replay the game just to focus on one girl, the melancholy of actually finishing the game with such an ending made me sad enough, so the thought of going down such a route really is a mountain too large for me to climb.
oh that kind of sounds bad. So its a sad route?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Check out Tyrant Quest on the steam store if you haven't already!

Consider giving it a simple wishlist if you don't plan on buying it, this helps with steam algorithm, releasing very soon in less than 10 days. The game is a special edition with reworked menus, an in-game guide, 2 scenes remastered, and bug fixes.

Anyone who has supported >=10$ will be able to claim a cdkey at launch by sending me a private message on Patreon. It doesn't matter if you are a new or old patron, I'll check your payment history and if you have pledged in the past, you will be given a cd key.

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022

Consider giving it a simple wishlist if you don't plan on buying it, this helps with steam algorithm, releasing very soon in less than 10 days. The game is a special edition with reworked menus, an in-game guide, 2 scenes remastered, and bug fixes.

Anyone who has supported >=10$ will be able to claim a cdkey at launch by sending me a private message on Patreon. It doesn't matter if you are a new or old patron, I'll check your payment history and if you have pledged in the past, you will be given a cd key.
What's the release date?

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Does anyone know what differences are there between the Beta and the Steam release?
Redikal mentions in previous pages that Steam version:

- In-depth ingame guide.
- Lots of bug fixes, correction of typos and QoL in some branching.
- Revamped a lot of the game interface to look better.
- Revamp of some early H-scenes.
- Steam achievements

Reactions: PinchyCrabbo

Horker14

Feb 19, 2021

Cool! I completed the game this summer. But i plan on buying it at a later time and maybe replaying it.

Reactions: FFTW
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes