ivuvwev

Jan 27, 2023
It's a consolation because people will inevitably post a game-in-progress on F95 anyway. As an act of courtesy, we do not upload the patron-only builds on any game until the developers give us the green light.
ohhhhhh never knew that uploading need green light from the dev, soo all game on this web is got a greenlight from the dev?

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
ohhhhhh never knew that uploading need green light from the dev, soo all game on this web is got a greenlight from the dev?
The greenlight thing is only for games that have a public release and a patron-only release. tl;dr we only upload the public release at all times, unless the devs really don't give a shit.

Reactions: ivuvwev

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Heyyy guys so why is the gold edition 1.4 gb only but the beta version 3.2 gb..shouldn't the gold edition be larger in size..am i missing something..
I'd like to know that as well, is the beta version some bonus stuff update dated after the gold edition? Am I missing out on content playing one version or the other?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
So this is my first playthrough of this game, and I'm curious how route weighting works with the purple wings. Are you still able to remain sort of even-handed in your choices so long as one girl has a higher amount of wings and still get her ending? Or is it really specific or random?

Nov 24, 2018
What the difference between beta and golden v?
Beta is larger, but the files haven't been updated in much longer. So my guess is the Gold edition is the complete version, while the Beta will have either incomplete content they cut or perhaps just poorly optimized content, leading to the larger size.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Wait, so we didn't get the dwarf ? I kinda remember Redikal saying he'll add her on a post game update to avoid problems with Patreon. Do I remember correctly ?
The only way he can do that is to basically make a separate version accessible only through their discord, which skirts the line with Patreon's TOS (since they can't tell the difference between a dwarf, a young girl, and a shortstack), and Valve might balk if he tries to update the Steam version with that.

Reactions: Saphartlantis

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
The only way he can do that is to basically make a separate version accessible only through their discord, which skirts the line with Patreon's TOS (since they can't tell the difference between a dwarf, a young girl, and a shortstack), and Valve might balk if he tries to update the Steam version with that.
Let's hope he do that. Gotta catch them all.

• Angry
Reactions: BlinkyThe2nd
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes