FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Will there be any more versions or is beta 2 the final version of the game? If it is the final version then can it be released please?

Last edited:

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I hope final release will remove those f****** solar flares on endings. How can we "study" preggo endings if half of screen is white? I also hope preggo epilogue will be put inside gallery.
Edit: Wait... there are already game files without "fading". So I quess it is just a bug that ending is locked on one screen. Lilith and Anca big belly, please?

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Did they really have to kill the knight? :(
(No they didn't. It really makes no sense to do that rather than capturing her; they didn't even know it was a trap yet and they knew she had enjoyed it and they had too. They also knew that they could ensorcel her. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth really…)

Also, sometimes the MC is called Lord Trevil even though I renamed him.
Otherwise, this is an awesome game with great prose and beautiful women.

Last edited:

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
I am waiting for the game to be completed and play it as a whole. Is the game "finished"? Is there a completed walkthrough as well?

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Wait... is it impossible to avoid having the dragon be the consort?

Edit: Nvm. It's just REALLLLY easy to get knocked onto the dragon consort path lol

Last edited:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
It's coming to Steam pretty soon in a gold edition with a lot of improvements:
- In-depth ingame guide (done).
- Lots of bug fixes, correction of typos and QoL in some branching (done, the game is much easier overall now).
- Revamped a lot of the game interface to look better (done).
- Revamp of some early Hscenes (still in discussion).
- Steam achievements (not done).

toutvabien

Feb 24, 2021
It's coming to Steam pretty soon in a gold edition with a lot of improvements:
- In-depth ingame guide (done).
- Lots of bug fixes, correction of typos and QoL in some branching (done, the game is much easier overall now).
- Revamped a lot of the game interface to look better (done).
- Revamp of some early Hscenes (still in discussion).
- Steam achievements (not done).
that's great news, i would love to see Divimera there too!

Reactions: Redikal

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Which of the girl's paths is the MC's "redemption" path? I thought it'd be the elf princess but that bitch just lost her own mind instead lmao.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
My review: I love the characters, the art and everything, especially the harem as that makes or breaks a game like this and they are all a grand slam homerun and how they all come together around the MC and the world as a whole but what holds this back from joining my F95 mount rushmore is how kinetic this is (and dont be offended, this is a MINOR ISSUE). I control next to nothing except a few choices, though they are super important yes. If I expected it to be like TITS, Lilith's Throne or Ruin Me: I suppose I wouldn't be so hard on the text bath. Also, breaks between the text baths to maybe do something. IDK, go help Seren forage for more ingredients to make your allies stronger to break up the text bombardment? Just a small idea. Given how excellent your writing abilities are, I hope far more player agency comes into future titles. I guess the engine threw me off as if I wasnt expecting a more text based game, didnt know it was possible with RPGM, maybe I would have been better with it like I am for Ruin Me. Wasnt expecting a kinetic VN from RPGMaker at all lol

Overall though, wonderous job. Definitely is one of the best I have come across, but top 5? No. Too kinetic.

Still, like a few others, if I see the name "Redikal" on any future games. I am extremely interested just from this alone.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes