Talmadge

May 7, 2018
One thing about it. This Dev can write. I haven't seen a game this long-winded in a long time. LoL. I've just started, and haven't even gotten to a fight yet because of all the reading.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmm, I just had a thought. What if there was a choice for Rosa Maria? You can choose to forgive which leads to the current ending. The other choice would be to bang her to fulfill your revenge. This goes into the "evil" ending which takes a darker turn. Just some ideas if you want to add some extra stuff for the final final release.

edit:
I tried the fix file posted earlier. I didn't check the magic circle thing, but the final picture is still kinda messed up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, maybe this is meant to be like this, but I can't see anything in detail and it stays like this until the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: arkange994

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
This is a good idea but the game has too few active players to justify the cost, I'm kind of very busy too. Maybe when the situation improves and adding something wouldn't feel like shooting yourself in the foot.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hmm, I just had a thought. What if there was a choice for Rosa Maria? You can choose to forgive which leads to the current ending. The other choice would be to bang her to fulfill your revenge. This goes into the "evil" ending which takes a darker turn. Just some ideas if you want to add some extra stuff for the final final release.

edit:
I tried the fix file posted earlier. I didn't check the magic circle thing, but the final picture is still kinda messed up.
I mean, maybe this is meant to be like this, but I can't see anything in detail and it stays like this until the end.
The fix applies at the beginning of the circle, if you load a save after the circle bug, you will still have the issue. It's because it's the circle issue that made the image go brrr like this.
The fix prevents the circle to go brrr and mess things up. You would need to reload a save before the event where the problematic circle first appears.

Reactions: desmosome

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Hi, I'm having a bug with the jail cell scene with Rin, Elanor And Seren in Chapter 3. If you choose "We need to crack Rin first", the scene continues as normal. But if you choose "We need to crack them both at the same time" it repeats from the start of the scene, but the graphics don't display, just a black screen with the text box) until the scene "Public Sex" starts. Also you cant press ESC to bring up the menu to exit or reload until the scene ends.

If it matters I took the "Enjoying the view?" and "Not unless you want to" choices (don't remember the exact wording).

Running BETA 1 win32 on Win 10 64 bit

Enjoying it otherwise so far.

Reactions: Redikal

That_baka

Dec 16, 2017
Sadly because I didn't manage to find an up-to-date guide, I have to ask for help. Could someone share a savefile with the beginning of the epilogue of harem route alongside the final stretch of it?

hashbrownman

Nov 5, 2020
can anyone please give me a full gallery that works for iphone please? i been dying to know what happens ever since my pc broke for this game.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I deleted the post. But yes, there is.
Yeah, that's not NTR.

First image - thats the PC letting her get raped to prove a point. She can't escape and he can decide what to do with her. This is something he can allow at any time.
Second image - Yeah, you never had sex with that woman to begin with. She's a random villager who got hot at the prospect at being an orc sex object.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes