Aug 3, 2017
So, I've seen people complaining about this on the android and mac versions, but nothing on windows... Basically I can't save, I'll go to the save game screen and can interact with every button, except the files to save in, what can I do?
Nothing, dev can't reproduce the bug so has no clue how to fix it.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Tyrant Quest [BETA 1] - Public Release:

Links:
  • ~ PC:
  • ~ Mac:
  • ~ Android:
Changelog:

• Harem Ending Part2.
  • 3 new scenes.
  • Fix for spelling and mistakes on the previous part.

Hope you like it!

Mar 28, 2019
Tyrant Quest [BETA 1] - Public Release:

Links:
Changelog:

• Harem Ending Part2.
  • 3 new scenes.
  • Fix for spelling and mistakes on the previous part.

Hope you like it!
As a defender, I still could not see it on Patreon, fortunately, I was too busy to think about TQ last month. Waiting to update the tier for Divimera next week!

Last edited:

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
In the few scenes we got with her, Rosa-Maria really stole the show. A force to be reckoned with, can go toe-to-toe with the Dark lord, and dispensed sage advice. She exudes "the one that got away" energy.

Move over, Seren. There's a new best girl in town.

Reactions: Redikal

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
In the few scenes we got with her, Rosa-Maria really stole the show. A force to be reckoned with, can go toe-to-toe with the Dark lord, and dispensed sage advice. She exudes "the one that got away" energy.

Move over, Seren. There's a new best girl in town.
Heh, part of me is disappointed that we didn't just bang and dominate her, but I can't really fault the writer for wanting to finalize the sort of redemption arc in Trevil. It's never really been about unmitigated domination and destruction.

I only played the harem route and it was a long ass wait, but I thought this was one of the more extensive and satisfying epilogues in a game. It ties up all the losoe ends that I could think of, has a nice epilogue scene, and ends with the epic saying, "maybe the real treasure was the friends we made along the way."

I really give my props to the writer. The art and everything else is great as well, but the writer is the one that really stands out. The prose is just beautiful. I personally prefer a more carnal domination than the increasingly loving and affectionate relationship we ended up with, but I enjoyed reading through every line, especially the more philosophical stuff.

Thanks for completing a great game in a timely manner. Good luck on your other projects Redikal!

edit: Oh... the magic circle doesn't go away for a long time. Also, I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional, but the very final picture in the harem route, where we are supposed to see the pregnant girls is like all cloudy and you can't see anything.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Glad you liked it. (y)
Hmm, which magic circle? The ones with the vision where you see the girls in front of the entrance through it?
Cloudy, it shouldn't be that way no I think but I'm not sure wdym.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Glad you liked it. (y)
Hmm, which magic circle? The ones with the vision where you see the girls in front of the entrance through it?
Cloudy, it shouldn't be that way no I think but I'm not sure wdym.
There is a magic circle flash when they are about to summon Rosa Maria. Then it cuts to different scenes and the circle flash is constantly there until way later, we go back to the summoning scene and Rosa Maria walks out of it. As for the final picture, it's blurred out. I was thinking the blurring will go away at some point and we will see all the girls in their pregnant glory, but it never did go away.

Reactions: Redikal
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes