AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Yeah, that's not NTR.

First image - thats the PC letting her get raped to prove a point. She can't escape and he can decide what to do with her. This is something he can allow at any time.
Second image - Yeah, you never had sex with that woman to begin with. She's a random villager who got hot at the prospect at being an orc sex object.
That's NTR. You are already wasting your time making both scenes, and one is unavoidable.

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
does anyone have a link to download? i know MEGA can go up to 5gb transfer with vpn, dunno if i can do it, while MixDrop is slow, and nopy shutting down...

Jul 22, 2019
But letting them drag her away doesn't stop them from fucking her, you just don't see it. The only way is to stop them completely.
Ya I know, I was just listing both options so it's clear the other dude was wrong. Letting them drag her away plays the scene, stopping them does exactly what it sounds like lol

Wouldn't be NTR either way of course, considering you don't even interact with the girl ever afaik, or give any inclination that the main character even cares about her.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm finding the MC's inner monologue a fair bit too purple for my tolerances, does that sort of stuff fade as the game goes on or is it a big part of the writing?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Theres a few instances of Seren being called Sybil in the scene where the orc and goblin first arrive and sit down to eat Seren's cooking. Guessing he name was changed but the dev missed a few instances of the old name.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The sound effect of ejaculation in this game makes me giggle, sounds like when you twist a rolled up sheet of bubble wrap really tight, really fast. [boom] [fwiip] [crkkkle]. The [crkkkle] being the bubble wrap portion. I wonder if the dark lords semen is carbonated and under high pressure such that when released there is an intense crackle of cavitation. That's my head canon for now :ROFLMAO:.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
In all the things i've ever read i've never seen a system where, when words are split, the dash is placed on the second half, always i have seen it placed on the first half. This makes sense, the reader is informed the word is unfinished and the mind pauses until it sees the rest on the next line. In this game however, whenever a word is broken but still a word, i find myself constantly tripping up having to re-read what was written. Simple examples like "remember -ing" or "dark -ness" are all too common and the purple dialogue presents numerous opportunities for even more obscure ones to appear. I don't understand why the choice to do it this way was made, but consider this feedback, i dislike it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redikal

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
bug report, at the very end, during the epilogue, after the spell glyph appears on the screen it does not disappear during the scene change and persists for at least a few more scenes as i am still stuck with it. (Harem route if that matters).

Untitled.png
Edit: It goes away after the next "................." transition screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redikal
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes