Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Copy what is inside the save folder, to the save folder of the newer version. Save folder is inside 'www' directory.

Reactions: _Maou_

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
I followed the walkthrough for camelia but still couldnt trigger her ending..she still a prisoner to mc i dont get it

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
clear da game
usu dont do Patreon - i just did once thank gawd it near when da game is completed
affection level is confusing as hell
did blind playthru many times to unlock gallery
da harem route - had to resort to da walkthrough LOL
i dont git how da point system work w affection

imo art was ok - Dragon Gurl Ancalia was my fave
writing was great

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Come on man i tried this game on android with the apk file and i can't even save, i even tried pc version in joiplay and i still couldn't save how do expect people to play if they can't even save.
As soon as i started enjoying the game and bam can't save
Which version has a better image quality? PC via Joiplay or Android port? I'm kinda suspect of the Android port being less high res because it's 1.5gb less in size.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How many H scenes does it have across all 10 chapters? I opened the gallery and it only has 8 locked spots

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Anybody else's virus protection immediately deleting this sayin its a virus?
Yep. Just tried it there and my anti virus stuck it into quarantine.

How many H scenes does it have across all 10 chapters? I opened the gallery and it only has 8 locked spots
The 8 locked spots are for the various characters. In fact, spread across the game, there should be about 50 scenes.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I have a problem with Seren eyes looking like white circles on some of her sprites.
Thats not a problem. Its a . Essentially, its signifying that Seren is having an evil thought.

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Tyrant Quest Chapter 10 Chapter 10 [Ending7/7_Harem_Part1] - Public Release:

Links:
  • ~ PC:
  • ~ Mac:
  • ~ Android:
Changelog:
  • Harem Ending Part1.
  • 2 new scenes.
  • Fix for spelling and mistakes on the previous ending.
The release of the Tyrant Quest Harem ending, this is only the Part1 since it's twice as long compared to other endings.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Nothing about the save on Android issue ??? Aww man ...
I don't know how to solve it, tried a lot of shit. Since it's coming to an end, I'll try to look for it one last time if I can though before the game truly finished.

JapanFreak It's not completed, there is a part2 and also there will be polish and new arts made for the ultimate version after. The steam release candidate one.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Woot, I knew my patience would pay off!

Sadly, I don't have a save for this game, lost it when I my C drive and motherboard tanked after a windows update, I'll be doing a new playthrough myself.

Reactions: JapanFreak

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Woot, I knew my patience would pay off!

Sadly, I don't have a save for this game, lost it when I my C drive and motherboard tanked after a windows update, I'll be doing a new playthrough myself.
that's why you make 2 partitions C and D so you wont loose files
or if you have the money make a NAS

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes