Tyrant Quest Chapter 10 Final V1 public release:

Links:
  • ~ PC:
  • ~ Mac:
  • ~ Android:
Changelog:
  • The new part of the story.
  • 1 new scene.
  • Fixed spelling errors and missing dialogues on the previous part.

Note: this isn't the end of the game. There are 7 endings to do, each end being the length of a "Part".

Reactions: rf96

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Tyrant Quest [Ch. 1-10 Final V1] Redikal Software

Original Size Win: 2.17 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.29 GB

Compressed Size Win: 583 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 705 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Still not playable on OS X - even downloading to the Application Folder. So no way to advance the game, so no reason to continue. Too bad...looked nice...

K1NGPAT

Jun 14, 2020
On mac we still have the save issue. The game won't save at all. Hard to play an amazing game when it save, but I still appreciate your hard work. Plz fix the issue. :)

grohotor

May 15, 2020
ah ffs, does this game store its save files inside the game folder or something ? because my saves are gone...

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
The 1-9 walkthrough will do just fine, it's at the far right on the 1st page, I don't recall any other choices, and I got the harem end just fine.
so its complete? damn it was a good game Ill play the last chapter now, I hope thgey make a new game eventually.

Inckognito

Oct 23, 2017
Playing on windows fucking 10, can't save the game. Idk why, it worked a couple of versions ago.
fix dat shit, cause it's a nice god damn game.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes