AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol i know i really shouldn't have to ask but seren is the with lili is the demon elonore is elf queen right. dont rember anyone else's names.

and i need a favor does anyone have and end chapter seven saves. I don't want to have restart game to play the 2 chapter 8 romance starters please

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
It's super annoying that you have to choose very specific dialogue see some scenes and reach your desired ending

VASH581

Dec 19, 2020
So people who played Seren route... how extensive was the ending? Tied up loose ends? Celebratory fuck? Satisfying conclusion?

I'm waiting for the harem ending... which will probably be the last one if they started with a Seren ending.
ALL of them.
An extensive ending that not only ties up loose end but also features celebratory fuck with satisfying conclusion.

VASH581

Dec 19, 2020
The CG of Ancalia's rampage in her true form in ch10 looks so badass! I hope other characters also has similar CGs during their respective fight on knights in the future. (Like Seren unleashing hellflame & magic blasts or something)

Reactions: Redikal

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Hmm.. I've just completed the "Harem" path, which is also the first completion..
You have enough story and world-building to easily continue this with at least 2 sequels.. the subjugation of both the dwarves and the elves..
In fact, you could take a page out of VenusBlood Frontier International's book and make it a proper game, complete with game-over conditions around every corner.

You have something unique here.. don't throw it away.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Hmm.. I've just completed the "Harem" path, which is also the first completion..
You have enough story and world-building to easily continue this with at least 2 sequels.. the subjugation of both the dwarves and the elves..
In fact, you could take a page out of VenusBlood Frontier International's book and make it a proper game, complete with game-over conditions around every corner.

You have something unique here.. don't throw it away.
Just finished the available content and I fully agree. And the start of the story for the elves is very obvious: after Eleanor she gets the Elves' throne and makes her intentions to merge with the dark lord's emporium clear a coup will happen and she will be imprisoned, and you will work for the double goal of conquering the elves and freeing her. The dwarves' story is less clear, but considering that the dwarf leader is Eleanor's friend I am sure a story can be built, like for example a temporary alliance then the dwarf, led on by her staff, thinks she found an opportunity to assassinate the dark lord and "free Eleanor from him", the assassination goes awry but does lead to him being weakened a bit, and then he would work to conquer them.

Either way this story is great and it clearly still has much to be told, so at least a Tyrant Quest 2 where the rest of the story is told is very much needed :D. I wouldn't mind meeting a couple new chicks there too ;).

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
FFTW Cheers mate, but this wouldn't be a good idea given how poorly the game is doing in term of revenue for us. Nonetheless, we have a new game starting next month, hopefully, it is good enough so that it erases any sadness in the absence of a Tyrant Quest 2. This is something we have been working on for almost a year now, in the free time and in between the Tyrant Quest releases. It's really something special, and a new revolutionary step for me in term of quality.
I hope it does better or we'll be forced to quit making games like so, but I'm hopeful. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: FFTW

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Tyrant Quest Chapter 10 [Ending2/7_Elanor] - Public Release:

Links:
  • ~ PC:
  • ~ Mac:
Changelog:
  • Ending of Elanor.
  • 4 new scenes.
  • Fixed spelling errors and missing dialogues on the previous part.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
FFTW Cheers mate, but this wouldn't be a good idea given how poorly the game is doing in term of revenue for us. Nonetheless, we have a new game starting next month, hopefully, it is good enough so that it erases any sadness in the absence of a Tyrant Quest 2. This is something we have been working on for almost a year now, in the free time and in between the Tyrant Quest releases. It's really something special, and a new revolutionary step for me in term of quality.
I hope it does better or we'll be forced to quit making games like so, but I'm hopeful. Fingers crossed!
That is honestly REALLY unfortunate. I found this game to be captivating, and the fact that everything (the characters, the world, etc) is well established would have allowed a TY2 to get into the thick of events immediately. Still, I understand your reasoning. I hope your new game is at least unique or a twist on a traditional formula like this one was, rather than a family game like almost all titles here. Either way, I will certainly be checking it out. and maybe after you expand your audience through it you can come back and make a Tyrant Quest 2 then? :)

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hard to say at that point, however, I can guarantee you the upcoming game is gonna be very original. It's really something that is not done often, it will be a surprise, hopefully, a pleasant one. It's way more complex to realise than Tyrant Quest was, with some point and clicks aspect and it's a proper attempt at making an adventure game. Outside of the hentai aspect, the goal is to have something that can stand on its own.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes