• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 2248006

I can't start chapter 10 because I get game over at chapter 9... bruh

Squarefucker

Aug 31, 2017
I like the game, but the decision to use RPGMaker for a VN instead of something more appropriate like Ren'py is a bit of a confusing decision to me. Not only can you not go back, you also cannot skip ONLY the sections you have already read when going for a new playthrough (not to mention the variety of other VN features that would be available, such as autoplay).

It doesn't ruin the game at all, but I do notice the lack of these features and it makes reading through it a little less comfortable.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
A question: what does 2/7 endings means? Are there seven possible ending from which two have been completed, or is there one main ending and six special endings, or something completely else?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
A question: what does 2/7 endings means? Are there seven possible ending from which two have been completed, or is there one main ending and six special endings, or something completely else?
One ending for each character but only two are done right now I believe, that being Seres and Elena

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Tyrant Quest Chapter 10 [Ending3/7_Lili] - Public Release:

Links:
  • ~ PC:
  • ~ Mac:
Changelog:
  • Ending of Lili.
  • 3 new scenes.
  • Fixed spelling errors and missing dialogues on the previous part.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Redikal
Version of the game:Tyrant Quest [Ch1-to-10 Ending3/7_Lili]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:2,5GB

Compressed Size:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hmmm, Nopy download craps out with 8 min to go, and the mega download only gets to 35-45%.

I'll try again tomorrow.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
What's the difference between the old version and the current one(Android)
my quess is only three scenes which atm is only lillys end trynats quest is ending and the dev is making a ew game apperently but as far as i kno once a month a new ending coms out lilly is 3 of 7 I for one cant want to see how amelia ends.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Been awhile I checked that game! How did it progress? How corrupt can you turn the elf girl now? Almost forgot about that game haha

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Been awhile I checked that game! How did it progress? How corrupt can you turn the elf girl now? Almost forgot about that game haha
She goes full on batshit crazy.

Dark Lord - We need the support of the people.
Elanor - Cool, cool. What if we rape them instead?

That kind of crazy. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Redikal

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I haven't played this game yet
To do the Harem route is it mandatory to go through the heroines' routes or not?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes