• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
She goes full on batshit crazy.

Dark Lord - We need the support of the people.
Elanor - Cool, cool. What if we rape them instead?

That kind of crazy. :love:
That was really "meh", in my opinion, as all the girls feel more or less similar in that regard

Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
That was really "meh", in my opinion, as all the girls feel more or less similar in that regard
True but it made me laugh because she goes from zero to full throttle in no time. Also I might be having a brain fart because to me her ending appears to be longer and really enjoyed the enslavement of her people.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Is this game similar to Kuroinu?
I would say it is not, Tyrant Quest is tamer and the premise is different. Kuroinu is mostly about debasing and corrupting the female characters (also they are not LIs), while in Tyrant Quest the female characters are already perverted and are actual LIs (so you actually treat them "nicely").

Also the Dark Lord in this VN is not that fucked up. To reference RPG games, I would say that he is chaotic instead of evil.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
True but it made me laugh because she goes from zero to full throttle in no time. Also I might be having a brain fart because to me her ending appears to be longer and really enjoyed the enslavement of her people.
Well I've only played Seren and Elli through their scenes, but Lili and Rin have been (mostly) good

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
I just want to say that this game is good. Not only it was enjoyable both in art and dialogues, but also has funny moments. BUT what i REALLY want to praise is Elanor's route (my favourite), which made muh mental dick diamonds by just reading those last interactions while also getting new art and character CG for her, which i consider it was beyond masterful, so thank you for the good time, and REALLY thank you for Elanor's epilogue.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I just want to say that this game is good. Not only it was enjoyable both in art and dialogues, but also has funny moments. BUT what i REALLY want to praise is Elanor's route (my favourite), which made muh mental dick diamonds by just reading those last interactions while also getting new art and character CG for her, which i consider it was beyond masterful, so thank you for the good time, and REALLY thank you for Elanor's epilogue.
Wanted to facepalm you, but then it would have seen harsh. Nothing from with what you've said, it's just I simply completely disagree with your belief of Eleanor being the best, as for me, the whole "most normal/sane person around" to "super corrupted and fucked Dark Consort" was really really meh

Reactions: shiromashiro

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
Wanted to facepalm you, but then it would have seen harsh. Nothing from with what you've said, it's just I simply completely disagree with your belief of Eleanor being the best, as for me, the whole "most normal/sane person around" to "super corrupted and fucked Dark Consort" was really really meh
I mean, we can disagree on tastes and all, but for me Elanor's prologue was mostly unexpected. From her flags and dialogues until chapter 10 i was expecting the typical MC that goes soft and discovers love, mainly because you had Seren and Lily for the most upfront dark choices, so i was preparing myself for a meh more diplomatic and colorful ending, but instead Elanor went full cloack and dagger queen, so every dialogue, mixed with said surprise element, was great. By all means it's not groundbreaking or stuff, but it was a mix between unexpected, awesome and good taste imo.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I mean, we can disagree on tastes and all, but for me Elanor's prologue was mostly unexpected. From her flags and dialogues until chapter 10 i was expecting the typical MC that goes soft and discovers love, mainly because you had Seren and Lily for the most upfront dark choices, so i was preparing myself for a meh more diplomatic and colorful ending, but instead Elanor went full cloack and dagger queen, so every dialogue, mixed with said surprise element, was great. By all means it's not groundbreaking or stuff, but it was a mix between unexpected, awesome and good taste imo.
That's my problem with it. That it was soo unexpected. For me it felt like if you'd remove references of her and elves, you could easily end up thinking that the ending was for Seren or Lily

Jul 2, 2017
So I know the android version is old, but does anyone know how to save in it? Touching the save menu brings up the save files, but you cant actually get it to save any of them.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
593322 It's sadly the exact reason why I dropped support for Android, saving doesn't work, but if you get the Android version on itch.io:
Saving will work, and you can play up to the end of Chapter 8 without problem

Jul 2, 2017
593322 It's sadly the exact reason why I dropped support for Android, saving doesn't work, but if you get the Android version on itch.io:
Saving will work, and you can play up to the end of Chapter 8 without problem
Wow, didn't expect the developer. Thanks for the response!

Reactions: Redikal
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes