Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
You have more chance getting harem scenes by closing your eyes and picking choices randomly than following that WT. Seriously.
really annoying will end up probably just going back through the whole game and picking what ever i want

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
I don't get how you guys have problems following the Harem walkthrough. I find it far more likely that you've accidentally followed the guideline wrong, and mixed your answers. I have never had any problems following the walkthrough

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
the walk through is just fine..if you follow it you get what you want..now is anyone else getting a stop bug?my copy will play for a few moments then just freeze.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hmmm, not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Choices are:

Seren's magice will simply be more useful.

No, please stay. I want to hear your opinion.

I promise I'll come back home.

Yes, I think that will work.

Dispatch her promptly, Seren.

Now here is where it's tricky, you can only get 1 Ancalia point, so with that in mind I went with:

Grab Ancalia and try to push her off.

You can't defy her? What hold does she have over you?

Then on the boat: What are you planning to do with me?

I get the Lili / Rin scene, but no harem points.

I've also tried different variations on Ancailia's scene as well, so not sure what is going on here.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
i find it cool..that the one you really dont care about is in five of the six harem scenes..go Rin!!

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
Hmmm, not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Choices are:

Seren's magice will simply be more useful.

No, please stay. I want to hear your opinion.

I promise I'll come back home.

Yes, I think that will work.

Dispatch her promptly, Seren.

Now here is where it's tricky, you can only get 1 Ancalia point, so with that in mind I went with:

Grab Ancalia and try to push her off.

You can't defy her? What hold does she have over you?

Then on the boat: What are you planning to do with me?

I get the Lili / Rin scene, but no harem points.

I've also tried different variations on Ancailia's scene as well, so not sure what is going on here.
You have a couple of wrong answers in there. From the guide:

> Seren's magic will simply be more useful.
> No, please stay. I want to hear your opinion.
> I promise I'll come back.
> Yes, I think that will work.
> Dispatch her promptly, Seren.
> Kick and try to sweep Ancalia's legs.
> You can't defy her? What hold does she have over you?
> What are you going to do to my servants?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
No point Playing The game If the main CArecter ie Your Carecter was beteen befor And Gos thrugh Things Building Up ONly to be Defeted agen Than Whats the Point in PLatying a Game that Makes No sence Arfter All How can Good Provale Whan evil Is conning Not to Mension Good CAnnot Exsist with Out evil it Likw saying You dont Need Air to Exsiast

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
No point Playing The game If the main CArecter ie Your Carecter was beteen befor And Gos thrugh Things Building Up ONly to be Defeted agen Than Whats the Point in PLatying a Game that Makes No sence Arfter All How can Good Provale Whan evil Is conning Not to Mension Good CAnnot Exsist with Out evil it Likw saying You dont Need Air to Exsiast
dude its the build up to the girls coming to the rescue.so chill an watch how it goes.

Reactions: Kalrotix

carmangrande

Aug 1, 2017
Does going the harem route let you access all of the scenes or am I going to have to do each girls route individually?

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Does going the harem route let you access all of the scenes or am I going to have to do each girls route individually?
no you miss out on a bunch of individual girl scenes when doing harem route. Game needs a bunch of different playthroughs to see everything I guess.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I don't get how you guys have problems following the Harem walkthrough. I find it far more likely that you've accidentally followed the guideline wrong, and mixed your answers. I have never had any problems following the walkthrough
Most posts mentioning issues with WT are saying they got first two scenes and nothing from ch4 and onward. Now, what are the chances a bunch of different people managed to follow the WT perfectly for the first two scenes and they all seem to magically fuck it up after ch4?

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Most posts mentioning issues with WT are saying they got first two scenes and nothing from ch4 and onward. Now, what are the chances a bunch of different people managed to follow the WT perfectly for the first two scenes and they all seem to magically fuck it up after ch4?
I wasn't sure if maybe one of the updates broke an old variable so I just skipped through a new playthrough on the current update and only followed the WT on every choice. I once again finished chapter 5 with 4 harem points despite "at/after chapter 4" supposedly being the point where the WT no longer works for you people. So I would say the chances that people are somehow managing to "magically fuck up reading a WT" don't matter as the WT itself is accurate. Especially considering there are only roughly 3 or 4 people complaining about that while no one else here seems to have a problem.
Unless people are suddenly losing their ability to read I'd guess you guys are either
1) using Macs and playing the Mac version which somehow happens to be partially broken or
2) somehow think "harem route" means you literally unlock every scene and are treating some scenes not being unlocked on the harem path as "the WT not working" despite multiple people having clarified that some scenes are exclusive to the individual paths.

Reactions: foreverusername

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I wasn't sure if maybe one of the updates broke an old variable so I just skipped through a new playthrough on the current update and only followed the WT on every choice. I once again finished chapter 5 with 4 harem points despite "at/after chapter 4" supposedly being the point where the WT no longer works for you people. So I would say the chances that people are somehow managing to "magically fuck up reading a WT" don't matter as the WT itself is accurate. Especially considering there are only roughly 3 or 4 people complaining about that while no one else here seems to have a problem.
Unless people are suddenly losing their ability to read I'd guess you guys are either
1) using Macs and playing the Mac version which somehow happens to be partially broken or
2) somehow think "harem route" means you literally unlock every scene and are treating some scenes not being unlocked on the harem path as "the WT not working" despite multiple people having clarified that some scenes are exclusive to the individual paths.
hmmm i think i got all harem points so far (7 points at end of chapter 8), but I don't remember this scene...

ok nvm, I just checked it on the gallery and I remember now heh

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes