fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
hmmm i think i got all harem points so far (7 points at end of chapter 8), but I don't remember this scene...
Afaik that scene is just when Rin is allowed to take the punishment in Eleanors stead after Eleanor shows disobedience to the Dark Lord by asking for the annoying dwarf girl to be spared. Not sure if that is the exact context since it's been a while since I read through that part and I skipped through this time.
Tbh. without doing this short playthrough again I would not have remembered it exists either because it wasn't exactly that memorable compared to Rin actually swearing fealty to you later.

And yeah you have all harem points. The total number of harem points is basically always "number of chapters -1" since chapter 1 didn't offer any. There was no result screen for chapter 1 so the girls points from chapter 1 were carried over into chapter 2 where you could then get your first harem point.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Tyrant Quest [Ch. 1-8 Final-v1] Redikal Software

Original Size: 1.75 GB
Compressed Size: 529 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Yea but honestly there is something thrilling by seeing the Overlord being in bad posture for once, until now he almost seems to be in total control of the situation. It's good to seein ghim to be outsmart and outclass from times to times.
Well now we are in a far more worse situation. It was obvious that it was a trap but to fall that deep !! Damn... Good writing in the scenario as always because I feal as weak as the DL after finishing the part 8 and I sure as hell want a sparkling come back to make them taste my revenge.

SH3sPerfect33

May 26, 2020
The DL's whole journey seems to have been about learning the limitations of brute strength and fear when it comes to getting things done. Turns out sooner or later these tactics always backfire.

Love is a much stronger motivator then hate.

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Where do you put save files or sync data? I swear I'm doing it right but they don't show up in game.

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
Damn,this game is really Great! The quality still increase even in the last chapter released

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
damn, that legit pissed me off I have to say. to see the dark lord get so weak and literally forced to kiss her feet, and see most of my allies slaughtered... I really hope the comeback is quick and strong, because I am really pissed off right now...

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Hey every time i open the game i got black screen. Tried the original and compressed version and still the same. Is my laptop too much of a potato to run this game? or i need some software to play this? thanks.

Reactions: The the Guy

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Public release of Chapter 1-8 Final v2:

Win: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA

Changelog:
- Tweaked heavily one scene to play out accordingly to the script (wrong script for a part of the Rin fight at the harbour).
- Fixed typos, adjusted some audio who played incorrectly and fixed an alt from Ancalia that wasn't being played as it should.
- Mac version updated.
- Android support added! (You will need a beefy smartphone/tablet to run it at a decent framerate).

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Tyrant Quest [Ch. 1-8 Final-v2] Redikal Software

Original Size: 1.78 GB

Compressed Size: 512 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey ___________________ here's a Compressed Version.

thong

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone help? I can't start the game. I keep getting a black screen with an armored hand mouse cursor.

Reactions: Yggra
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes