Fckboia123

Jan 4, 2018
Is it only me you are unable to save? Saving has worked fine up until end of Chapter 8. Now I can't save at all, even if I start a new game.

I've attempted to search for a solution, but i've had no success with it.

Any help is appreciated!

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
I am also really not into Female domination in this sense especially if it is forced on you so the sooner the Dark Lord is out of captivity, the better in my opinion. I literally skipped through the new scenes because of my dislike for this scenario.

Arridell

May 12, 2019
Second H-scene dont unlock even i played specifickly on walk. Wtf?

Walkr sure right? Bcz and 3rd scene doesnt unlock

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I am also really not into Female domination in this sense especially if it is forced on you so the sooner the Dark Lord is out of captivity, the better in my opinion. I literally skipped through the new scenes because of my dislike for this scenario.
I really don't like femdom also, but these scenes were alright. Just more ammo to unleash the beast on her when the time comes. What I had a harder time getting through was the intense self pity displayed by our dark lord lol. Oooof.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It might just be me, but I got some serious masochistic vibes from Camillia. The way she was so into riling up the beast gave me that feeling. It was as if she was goading and daring him to break free. Powerful people often have fantasies of losing control. She seems like a switch. Gets off on dominating her pet, but also subconsciously wants to be taken by such a brute. The scenes will be really juicy once we turn the tables.

chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
i try to copy my old save file onto new version (Ch. 1-9 Part1-v2) doesn't seem work. Is anyone seem to have a solution for it?
edit : solved it ! (BY trying it multiple time )

Last edited:

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
It might just be me, but I got some serious masochistic vibes from Camillia. The way she was so into riling up the beast gave me that feeling. It was as if she was goading and daring him to break free. Powerful people often have fantasies of losing control. She seems like a switch. Gets off on dominating her pet, but also subconsciously wants to be taken by such a brute. The scenes will be really juicy once we turn the tables.
That's exactly what I want to see :)

Sep 12, 2019
Your comment perfectly sums up what I also think of this whole situation. Camillia clearly has repressed desires to be dominated by a "gross, disgusting man" and stuff like. Just another thing i wanted to add up here, it's really ironic when she calls all men "savages creatures that just want to dominate and destroy everything that opposes them" When she clearly does the same things that Trevor does, even him recognizes that the way she is trying to break him is identical with he already did with some people in the past.

A wise man once said "Don't stick your dick in crazy", but in this situaion, sticking your dick in crazy is what will save the MC's ass.

Jul 9, 2018
If next chapter is the last I fear the resolution will feel rushed because damn half of the chapter 9 is done and Camillia isn't even close to starting getting tamed.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes