desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If next chapter is the last I fear the resolution will feel rushed because damn half of the chapter 9 is done and Camillia isn't even close to starting getting tamed.
Yea... the pink eye priestess has to free us. We gotta train Camillia. Gotta take back iron vow. Gotta meet up with our bitches. Gotta make the iron vowed concubine/harem. Gotta get some reunion sex. Gotta take over the world. +Ending scenes + ending sex + epilogue. Damn all of this in 1.5 chapters?

12 chapters seems about right to me...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yea... the pink eye priestess has to free us. We gotta train Camillia. Gotta take back iron vow. Gotta meet up with our bitches. Gotta make the iron vowed concubine/harem. Gotta get some reunion sex. Gotta take over the world. +Ending scenes + ending sex + epilogue. Damn all of this in 1.5 chapters?

Not to mention that each character has their own route, so so far there's gonna be like 7 endings

Jul 9, 2018

btw is this anyone knows if this priestess is the same as the one at the temple where MC was sealed?

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Wow I really wish I hadn't touched this game at all just as it was getting good we get this femdom shit who also happens to be a masochist (I wonder what will happen there). It actually would have been more surprising if she tried and failed femdom but no she actually succeeds. Just another damn story where an MC gets captured yet again no doubt he will fucking corrupt them from within with his dick. I'm so fucking tired of that trope way too overused. For once can we get the MC to win outright. I was excited to see that maybe just maybe there'd be conquest by an actually evil MC. This dark lord is a closeted gimp.

Nov 17, 2018
Wow I really wish I hadn't touched this game at all just as it was getting good we get this femdom shit who also happens to be a masochist (I wonder what will happen there). It actually would have been more surprising if she tried and failed femdom but no she actually succeeds. Just another damn story where an MC gets captured yet again no doubt he will fucking corrupt them from within with his dick. I'm so fucking tired of that trope way too overused. For once can we get the MC to win outright. I was excited to see that maybe just maybe there'd be conquest by an actually evil MC. This dark lord is a closeted gimp.
Yeah Camellia is such a cunt that has been an obstacle to the Dark Lord for far too long, I hope that it will be possible to kill her. She can die for all I care, her body won't sway my reasoning. I hope this femdom bullshit will end quickly as I went into this game hoping to dominate and not to be dominated.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Yeah Camellia is such a cunt that has been an obstacle to the Dark Lord for far too long, I hope that it will be possible to kill her. She can die for all I care, her body won't sway my reasoning. I hope this femdom bullshit will end quickly as I went into this game hoping to dominate and not to be dominated.
At this point I don't even care about her getting raped I just want her dead in a horrifying way. I just wish they had added a femdom tag. That way I would have avoided this game.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
At this point I don't even care about her getting raped I just want her dead in a horrifying way. I just wish they had added a femdom tag. That way I would have avoided this game.
Don't know why this game is suddenly MGQ when a character appears and only affects 1.5-2/9 chapters of the game and 3-4 CGs. She's had Mcguffin the entire time that's supposed to be bullshit only to still lose in the end. In all likelihood, from everything so far, she will be overthrown and turned into a loyal slut regardless of how much power she's got in the present.

Even if the developer now makes a bad end or ending for the game with the dommy character that's still only 1 ending? out of every character so far. I get it, but its by no means false advertising when a minor theme of the game is now femdom when its not focused on that for the majority of the game.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Public release of Chapter 1-9 Final v2:

Links:

• ~ PC:
  • ~ Mac:
  • ~ Android (save not working):
Changelog:

• The new part of the story.
  • 1 new scene.
  • Fixed spellings error and some missing dialogues on the previous part.
  • Fixed some mistakes on Chapter 1 and 2 (thanks to SirDragon89, wrong age for Elanor and reworked the first scene where Elanor and Rin first appear in the game (garden)).

Last edited:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Therod In a line of dialogue in Chap.2 she was reported much older than she truly was in her official lore, it has been tweaked to be the correct age.

Okay, there is a game-breaking bug on this release, my bad, I'm currently uploading a V3 with a fix.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Replaced the links with the bug fix (android version doesn't need the fix but PC and Mac do), if someone can create the mirror links again would be really appreciated

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Tyrant Quest [Ch. 1-9 Final v3] Redikal Software

Original Size Win: 1.99 GB

Compressed Size Win: 562 MB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Tyrant Quest [Ch. 1-9 Final v3] Redikal Software

Original Size Win: 1.99 GB

Compressed Size Win: 562 MB

Win: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is this the bug fix one I only find missing pic that i replace by last ver of the game is there more bug then that

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes