abletothink

Aug 1, 2017
Maybe I'm screwing something up but it's booting on a black screen with no sound for me. I let it sit for about five minutes and still nothing. No inputs seem to work. Went to RPGM site and got all the RTPs and that didn't fix it. Other RPGM games (Roundscape and Legend of Queen Opala Origins) work fine. Any suggestions? It also gave me a warning that it might hurt my computer if that helps troubleshoot. Running Widnows 10.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Maybe I'm screwing something up but it's booting on a black screen with no sound for me. I let it sit for about five minutes and still nothing. No inputs seem to work. Went to RPGM site and got all the RTPs and that didn't fix it. Other RPGM games (Roundscape and Legend of Queen Opala Origins) work fine. Any suggestions? It also gave me a warning that it might hurt my computer if that helps troubleshoot. Running Widnows 10.
Try replacing the files at the root of the game with:
Just unpack the archive in the game root directory and replace when prompted to do so, otherwise, it could be the antivirus and you can try disabling it for a moment, see if it helps.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
AaronStarkf9z I have no idea about Mac, it used to work before Catalina, it still works for some users after Catalina, but for some others, it doesn't. However, if you want to play on Mac there is a very easy solution that bypass everything, just download the pc version and launch it with WineHQ, it will work perfectly.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
So FINALLY The Dark Lord is freed. about time. I was legitimately SO pissed off when the poor dark priestess, last of her kind no less, was mercilessly killed. Hope we f*** lots of s*** up next chapter. It is about time for revenge.

also, Is there a way to not be forced to choose the dragon as your Dark Consort in all paths but the Harem one? after building up so much relationship with my other characters, I very much don't want her to be the one, and her throwing it to you could have been done in all routes just like it was in the Harem one. Or maybe it is related to how much relationship points you built with the dragon previously?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So FINALLY The Dark Lord is freed. about time. I was legitimately SO pissed off when the poor dark priestess, last of her kind no less, was mercilessly killed. Hope we f*** lots of s*** up next chapter. It is about time for revenge.

also, Is there a way to not be forced to choose the dragon as your Dark Consort in all paths but the Harem one? after building up so much relationship with my other characters, I very much don't want her to be the one, and her throwing it to you could have been done in all routes just like it was in the Harem one. Or maybe it is related to how much relationship points you built with the dragon previously?
She would probably help you regardless of the route. She hates being enslaved to the Matriarch so would probs relish an opportunity to escape

abletothink

Aug 1, 2017
Try replacing the files at the root of the game with: Link
Just unpack the archive in the game root directory and replace when prompted to do so, otherwise, it could be the antivirus and you can try disabling it for a moment, see if it helps.
That didn't work. I deleted everything and redownloaded it and it decided it decided to work. No idea why. I did literally everything the same. Thanks for the assist even if it was just my computer being stupid.

Reactions: Redikal

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
She would probably help you regardless of the route. She hates being enslaved to the Matriarch so would probs relish an opportunity to escape
That is not the point. She became my dark consort, AKA the strongest woman in my empire and what my main heroines have been working hard all this time to earn the right for me to choose them at the end, and she just took it without lending me a single help until that moment and killing my guys for years until literally 10 seconds ago. I don't like it. The game always built to choosing your dark consort being an end game decision based on who earned the most points with you, not someone just getting it like this and f***ing over the ones that deserved it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That is not the point. She became my dark consort, AKA the strongest woman in my empire and what my main heroines have been working hard all this time to earn the right for me to choose them at the end, and she just took it without lending me a single help until that moment and killing my guys for years until literally 10 seconds ago. I don't like it. The game always built to choosing your dark consort being an end game decision based on who earned the most points with you, not someone just getting it like this and f***ing over the ones that deserved it.
Did you somehow play chapter 10 or something?

• Angry
Reactions: FFTW

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
FFTW You definitely don't have Ancalia getting the Iron Vow on the harem route normally, I'm thinking you might have too many points on Ancalia that's why it triggers her part instead of the harem part. :unsure:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
FFTW You definitely don't have Ancalia getting the Iron Vow on the harem route normally, I'm thinking you might have too many points on Ancalia that's why it triggers her part instead of the harem part. :unsure:
I don't know what he played. I believe I've gotten the harem as Ancalia threw the Vow at me

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
...I literally said "to not be forced to choose the dragon as your Dark Consort in all paths but the Harem one"
and
"her throwing it to you could have been done in all routes just like it was in the Harem one."
pretty sure the meaning of these lines is clear. The Harem path is the only path where you are not forced to have her be your dark consort. My point is that I wanted that option on all paths, not just the Harem one.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
All I can say is that depending on the number of points you have, the girl you have the most point with will get iron vowed normally except if Ancalia or Camellia get too many points. For harem, no girls are specifically picked but Ancalia does help you get it back, it's not used on her or anyone else at that point though.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
All I can say is that depending on the number of points you have, the girl you have the most point with will get iron vowed normally except if Ancalia or Camellia get too many points. For harem, no girls are specifically picked but Ancalia does help you get it back, it's not used on her or anyone else at that point though.
so it is possible but in order for someone else in non-harem routes to get it Ancalia has to not have many points with me then. Got it.
Also, you are saying that Camellia can become the Dark Consort too? damn that would have sucked lol, getting that after how she treated me.
thanks for the information! (although I will have to replay the whole game again to get those choices lol)

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
FFTW Glad it cleared that up, for the Camellia part, it's not a lovey-dovey kind of iron vowing, it's more like she becomes a kind of pet. No problem, I hope it offers a lot of replayability.:)

Reactions: Kalrotix and FFTW
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes