Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Typo.
Surprised that nobody else reported it Typo.PNG
A second one. The time of their arrival should be sunsetting not sunrising
Typo 2.PNG
Third. "Startled" instead of "start", no ?
Typo 3.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Redikal

SH3sPerfect33

May 26, 2020
cant wait to see general rin with her new princess pet..been waiting for this
Well that's the opposite of where I thought that would go.

I get that the point of Elanor is elves corrupt harder then just about anyone else, but I really wish there was more to "corruption" then just deciding, eh, maybe MC isn't that bad and sex is good actually.

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I can see there is a new version out on patreon... but what is bugging me more is the walkthrough hosted here is up to date with the game version hosted here...

Aug 3, 2017
There is, but you won't be able to access it until the next release, full up-to-date walkthrough is a patreon perk. (but I figure that once the game is finished entirely, the complete walkthrough will be available for us all)

Reactions: Redikal and LB1990

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Is anyone able to get the harem scenes? I just don't seem to be able to get them after about chapter 4 no matter what I choose.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
There was a minor bug in version 7.0 final that was not corrected in 8.0 part1, in the gallery menu when you try to select the harem scene for Rin and Eleanor, it would do nothing.

Is anyone able to get the harem scenes? I just don't seem to be able to get them after about chapter 4 no matter what I choose.
there is a walkthrough in the beginning to get all the scenes, the only one that you would have problems are the last two because there is no guide for that at the moment, but if you need help for that, after the walkthrough just go for all the girl points except for the last Seren point in chapter 7.

Last edited:

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
this was a sweet fucking update...i love this game soooooo much...keep it coming please.
and Rin is in four of the six harem scenes lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalrotix

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
there is a walkthrough in the beginning to get all the scenes, the only one that you would have problems are the last two because there is no guide for that at the moment, but if you need help for that, after the walkthrough just go for all the girl points except for the last Seren point in chapter 7.
the walkthrough isn't correct towards the end to begin with, I just get zero harem scenes after that even when picking up every point I can

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so.. I finished ch6 awhile ago and now I have no option to continue in ch8..
where are the save files located to copy paste them? or is there another way to fix this?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes