losthero360

Jan 17, 2018
oh hey not making a demand just asking, if you make a walk-though pdf could you have it completed if you finish a chapter it's just when i try to go 100% on a route it's not really 100% till after a couple of play thoughs or till the next update? just a question nothing more

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
oh hey not making a demand just asking, if you make a walk-though pdf could you have it completed if you finish a chapter it's just when i try to go 100% on a route it's not really 100% till after a couple of play thoughs or till the next update? just a question nothing more
Pretty sure he's sharing with his patreons first, I'm just happy we get a copy of the guide eventually.

I'm glad loopholes was the correct choice. And I see now why we have to follow Lili and Seren, the bar is really low for Elanor this time around, wow.

I was surprised that it was the 2nd choice for Ancala, but I see that would have given us a 2nd love point if we take the first choice for the last conversation before the end of the "wet dream" lol.

Now it gets tricky, you have not not compliment Lili or Seren too much, so with that said...

Lili: Well, in a manner of speaking...

Encourage Lili to make a move.

A potion or Morgana's? I see....

You have my blessing....

Now I am a bit worried about the upcoming confrontation, but with Rin unleashed it should make a huge difference.

Reactions: Redikal

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Small bug in the most recent update (ch7-final), trying to select the most recent harem scene (the one in ch7) from the h-scenes menu doesn't do anything even if it's unlocked.

Also, I recall seeing the default name 'Trevil' pop up somewhere in ch7 instead of the custom player name but I can't remember exactly where. I think it might've been in one of the H-scenes?

---

Anyway speaking of the H-scene menu, I can't help notice there's only one locked slot left. Do you guys think that slot will be for Camellia or for Hilda?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Pretty sure he's sharing with his patreons first, I'm just happy we get a copy of the guide eventually.

I'm glad loopholes was the correct choice. And I see now why we have to follow Lili and Seren, the bar is really low for Elanor this time around, wow.

I was surprised that it was the 2nd choice for Ancala, but I see that would have given us a 2nd love point if we take the first choice for the last conversation before the end of the "wet dream" lol.

Now it gets tricky, you have not not compliment Lili or Seren too much, so with that said...

You have my blessing....

Now I am a bit worried about the upcoming confrontation, but with Rin unleashed it should make a huge difference.
is this for the harem route?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Boy, the matriarch sure isn't painting herself as the "good guy" in here/ Also, I wonder whether after their scene, will the princess and Rin be more into each other than you

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
jedahdemon Yes, of course, it is coming.

About the dwarf lordfridge9 said it but there is still some hope that we release it unofficially but nothing certain because the artist might not be okay with it.

HiHoWolvo Thanks for the bug report, and the instance where the name was incorrectly used has been fixed already.

Warpig There is one scene in the next update regarding that.

losthero360 It's like that for the public version, sorry about it.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I really don't get Elanor now, is she a deviant or is she exploring ? From CH 6 it's shown she has interest in the Dark lord but still holds her old beliefs and personality with her new desires while CH 7 has her go almost full desires, it's way to fast and makes me think ,wait is she a deviant or is curious horny elf, or genuinely growing as a character ?

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I really don't get Elanor now is she a deviant or is she exploring ? From CH 6 it's shown she has interest in the Dark lord but still holds her old beliefs and personality with her new desires while CH 7 has her go almost full desires it's way to fast and makes me think wait is she a deviant or is curious horny elf, or genuinely growing as a character ?
Something one of the elves with HIlda said, the princess's mindset is more easily corrupted.

Also some of the conversations with Rin, her mother was probably killed by elves because she dared to suggest peace with the dark lord.

Wait, Hilda isn't going to be fuckable? That's a bit weird. Then why is she in the game at all?
I think of her as a plot device for Elanor, hopefully she'll become more, but I understand the Dev's reservations.

Feb 18, 2019

You have my blessing....

About that upcoming confrontation, oh man, how much i would laugh if the Matriach would instantly fell in love with the Dark Lord.

• Wow

SH3sPerfect33

May 26, 2020
About that upcoming confrontation, oh man, how much i would laugh if the Matriach would instantly fell in love with the Dark Lord.
She's into girls.

Come on, the Dark Lord needs SOME kind of opposition. Otherwise his victory isn't going to mean anything.

I am still wondering tho, since Camillia is established over and over to be more of a monster then he is, what's going to happen when he's up against someone who isn't a monster, who has actual reasons for not wanting him to win?

I think that's supposed to be Hilda's role, if that Farmboy remains a nobody forever. That which destroys a monster is always a man.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes