SH3sPerfect33

May 26, 2020
Anime character with some very nice thighs you can search up Rin Tohsaka's thighs and you'll get some good results
... she's literally just a generic anime girl. NBD

That said, I hope the game gives us the option in at least one of the endings to have kids. Rin's daughter would be great to see.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
A mental exercise I like to do when I'm enjoying a story is try and predict the ending. The obvious one is "Dark lord wins, his adversary is defeated, evil blue haired lady is r@ped until she likes it, the day is saved, our antihero and his chosen consort and his harem retire to a fortress of evil somewhere to have lots of hot sex, the end." And that is a good goal. But so far this game has avoided being quite that straightforward. The goal is obvious but the best way to get there is less so.

Like, I'm pretty sure decisions on who to favor and who to ignore are going to play into the ending somehow. If you've got zero campatability with a character, is it possible that at a moment of truth, she betrays you? I'm imagining something like the suicide mission at the end of Mass Effect, where deploying your allies with a sense of their strengths and weaknesses and also how high their approval ratings are determine who lives and who dies in the last mission. Maybe that's aiming a little high. But some sort of climax where you show how far you've come and how well you understand your allies would be a perfect capstone on the game.

Also, the Main Character himself is at some point going to need to decide what he wants. While he has an enemy to fight, his goal is obvious. But does he actually WANT to be a benevolent king ruling over a peaceful countryside where everyone carries on their lives unmolested? Even if he does, is he going to be allowed to? I LOVED the inclusion of the farmboy in chapter 6, who exists to finally put a face on the suffering the Dark Lord's forces inflict on the little people. Will that boy ever forgive or forget? Does the Dark Lord have any right to expect him to? Or are the Dark Lord's enemies right, and his victory will do nothing but bring more pain and suffering to the world as his forces pillage and murder until everyone is dead or enslaved. Does he really just want to stomp on necks until there are no more necks to stomp on? It doesn't look like it, but if he had the choice of killing EVERYONE, everyone including his enemies, but leaving himself all alone in the world, would he take it? Will he be satisfied with the fall of the Matriarchy or will he always be looking for somewhere new to conquer? Can he stop the darkness inside of him from devouring everything he cares about? Or will this wind up being a "what's good for me is good for the world" situation where he confuses his own self interest with the good of the nation?

Thing I love about the farmboy - he shows how tyrants plant the seeds of their own downfall. When you rule by fear, sooner or later someone is going to just get sick of being afraid and decide to do something about it. Not today or tomorrow, but eventually. Somewhere out there is the person who is destined to destroy the monster. What if the fate of the villain is always to fall, and rise, and fall again, over and over? He cannot win but he refuses to die, so he will just be doomed to repeat the cycle over and over?

There's also a saying - you can survive your enemies, it's your friends who will get you in the end. Maybe the one who is going to destroy him is right under his nose, learning from him.

Terry Pratchett once wrote that if a man ever has you completely at his mercy, hope he's evil. An evil man will draw out the death, and make it last as long as possible, giving you a chance. A Good man will kill you with barely a word. The Dark Lord is lucky that the Matriarch is so evil. The problem with being a villain is sooner or later you're going to be up against someone Good and then you're REALLY screwed.
I'll admit I really do appreciate your insights,but it's still lacking. You fail to see this from a kings/emperor/tyrant POV and also fail to consider the racial and cultural differences in said world which is a VERY BIG deal in world building but often overlooked or underplayed by many writers.

Starting with the harem, a ruler of a nation life is anything but peaceful and so their will always be some new challenge or adversaries either in the form of a person or an insurmountable task, now the harem isn't to just sate the king's libido but also to hold him closer to his people and to give him counsel and aid for a kings power not only comes from himself but from those who follow and carry out his will. Usually the most powerful clans/family force the king(directly or indirectly) to marry their daughters so they are both given security, it's like signing a contract that would usually benefit both. Now in the eyes of a tyrant he won't be able to see or understand all the difficulties of his people but his friends and family could as a result they will speak with him and try to make him understand, had this been a normal villager or minister their is always the suspicion of him trying to sugarcoat or manipulate him but his trusted friends, family, wives, consort etc wouldn't dare or wouldn't do it too much so as to lose his trust forever if caught. When an empire/kingdom is large this problem is even greater so the importance of his consorts/wives is of utmost importance for they are the sole things that make him grounded with his people and considering this in fantasy the importance is x10 or x100. Each of his allies and friends dictate which race would be favored as they will be represented in his inner circle and those not will be very unfortunate.

Now as for ruling a nation is concerned, his people weren't in any horrible condition before when they were under him, but the other nations were definitely greedy this is shown in the story and quite possibly true as they could have turned stale after years of rule, for any nation to be on it's toes and prosper it always needs competition, The Chinese Empire is a perfect example of a declining dynasty, they were ahead of their times compared to medieval Europe but peace robed them of their strength and hundreds of years later, they were easily smacked by the British and had Hong kong taken from them.
Change takes TIME ! like hundred to thousands of years and in now way can the process be rushed(we didn't get our peace, civil rights, human rights just overnight) unless you want a indoctrinated society, just like a drug addict they are feeble and weak so the process must be natural through years of slow acceptance and slow modification, if the farm boy or any wastrel that comes to him just because his/her loved ones were killed well cry me a river, B!#ch, his family could have already died from starvation, bandits, orcs or the matriarcy. For change to happen it must either be done through effort or through blood and sweat and this ain't a playground. Only an utter cosmic level IDIOT would destabilize a whole nation/world and cause more years of bloodshed and war which would ultimately destroy him and all his loved ones eventually for if not today in your prime the war will eventually reach you and your family when your feeble or dead.

Frank herbert in his novels the Dune saga presented how man is restless bunch and even under peaceful rule for hundred of years where they prospered it wasn't enough simillarly in the Fate Zero series the meeting of Kings episode it's beautifully presented that an ideal king isn't necessarily a good person and no good person can be fair in ruling a kingdom for one must be fair in his judgements.

Discrimination is a negative by product of human development for only through humility, keeping an open mind, being grateful , humble etc can one try to suppress or overcome it. Now taking into consideration that this is a fantasy setting with many different race we need to know for a fact their will be stereotypical views, here we see Orcs are bad guys simply because they are orcs and also they are hotblooded. Is a lion bad simply beacause he's strong and eats wildebeest, deers etc ? is it wrong that he kills other predators on enroching his hunting grounds and taking his prey ? The answer is NO ! that's his nature something he's hardwired for and he's not in the wrong same way your skin is different from someone else or that you don't want someone to eat your entire food when your hungry, a common tactic for people to attack another is by dehumanizing and shaming one and making you be the hero so as to justify your cause. That is probably what the elves, dwarves and humans did when attacking the tyrant to take his territories or facing his conquest.
When you have different races with more apparent physical, cultural, behavioural differences their is inevitably discrimination and no way will all the populace be able to overcome/suppress it so yes wars will happen.

Been writing for soo long I propbaly will go one too much but yeah this is but a tidbit of my counter views.

Tl;DR: Harems are useful and necessary for a single ruler, World peace is a pipe dream and not possible for mortals.

Last edited:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
FFTW I would wait for my public version that releases in 6 days, all the characters will receive additional positions on that one. It's a major rework. There will be bug fixes and rewritten parts too. Now if you want to endorse that leaked inferior version from the lowest patron tier (+ instant unsub after the leak), that will be the last time I publicly update the walkthrough here and my participation will drop significantly.

Last edited:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Org I didn't "endorse" anything. Not sure why you thought that. I didn't even realize that this was not an official release, since releases normally happen around this time. I was simply surprised that a compressed version hadn't arrived yet since it normally arrives same day as the release. I quite like this game (gave it 5 stars in my review for it here), and after this information I would definitely wait for the bug fixed version.

with that being said, take it easy friend. tons of long running games on here had a build leaked at some point, especially the quality ones :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
FFTW I understand, and no harm was done, just wanted to inform on that matter and everyone else that could read it at the same time. The endorsing part was not targetted at you specifically, just wanted to share my perspective on it.
No hard feelings and I'm very thankful that you like the game.
While I'm aware that eventually it would have been leaked, everyone must be aware that if it becomes a serious threat for our small studio/house, I will certainly not make things easier in that regard or 'just go along with it' and there will be bad consequences down the line. Like me not making it nice, for example, forking every bug fixes/improvements that have been made in the latest release into the public version, or keeping the walkthrough one version behind but still updated.
Also, time is already difficult for everyone, it would be appreciated to not make it even harder, I do public updates for a reason, and eventually, you are getting the game for free with good support so I don't see the reason to try to fuck us like this (that part is for the leaker).

SH3sPerfect33

May 26, 2020
I'll admit I really do appreciate your insights,but it's still lacking. You fail to see this from a kings/emperor/tyrant POV and also fail to consider the racial and cultural differences in said world which is a VERY BIG deal in world building but often overlooked or underplayed by many writers.
It is exactly the kings/emperor/tyrant POV that interests me. The game seems to be casting doubt on how "dark" the Dark Lord's rule actually was, especially in comparison to the repressive theocracy that replaced him. What sort of king is he going to be? Should the reader actually be on board with his quest to regain what he lost, overthrow the Matriarchy and rule the world? Is that actually going to be good for anyone except him? Why he wanted to rule the world seems to be linked to the circumstances of his birth, some cult seems to have created him in order to enact their vengeance, but does this mean he's doomed to be a tool or can he take control of his destiny somehow? The game should get deeper into the WHY of his character. Why does he want what he wants? What will he do with ultimate power once he achieves it? Is this a vision we as the readers endorse or should we be hoping some force that's NOT worse then he is (as the Saint is portrayed as being) somehow stops him?

Starting with the harem, a ruler of a nation life is anything but peaceful and so their will always be some new challenge or adversaries either in the form of a person or an insurmountable task, now the harem isn't to just sate the king's libido but also to hold him closer to his people and to give him counsel and aid for a kings power not only comes from himself but from those who follow and carry out his will.
I actually did some research into real harems (the Turkish Sultan's harem specifically) and it turns out a lot of the sexiest things we believe about them were pretty much all made up by white travel writers who were confronted with a place they weren't allowed to go, because the harem was closed to all men, and got huffy about being told no. So they let their imaginations run wild with all the debauched shinanigans they imagined those dirty sultans and their dirty concubines must get up to behind closed doors away from the eyes of the civilized (white) world. These imagininings often got published as fact and they were very popular. Hey, it was the Victorian era.

What happened was female writers also began traveling to the Sultan's court and they WERE allowed into the Harem, and what they discovered was actually the opposite of those spicy accounts written by men. It turns out life in a harem is pretty boring. The girls spent most of their time embroidering the cloth which was the palace's main source of income. They were often not particularly young or beautiful, they were not supposed to be connected to powerful families or have any loyalties except to the Sultan, they were given new names to erase their old identities, and even the Sultan was discouraged from spending more time with them then was neccessary, since when a new Sultan is crowned he's supposed to execute all of his brothers. There's an infamous "Night of the Princes" where an old sultan really liked his girls, so when he died and his son was crowned, he had to kill about two dozen brothers, some of whom were still infants. Their angry mothers dragged their bodies into the street in front of the palace and the sight of all those dead kids caused a riot that forced the king to flee the city. He had to raise an army before he could return to his palace. No scholars note how the Harem reacted to his return but I have to imagine that the atmosphere was a little tense.

And there have been times when a sultan favors one girl a little too much, which can make his mother jealous. That's a whole other matter, but the short version is it turns out Harems are better in theory then they are in practice. There's a saying in Arabian that a man who has taken more then one wife has surrendered any claim he ever had to peace. People are messy.

Usually the most powerful clans/family force the king(directly or indirectly) to marry their daughters so they are both given security, it's like signing a contract that would usually benefit both.
Ok I promise I'm going to shut up about the Turkish harem soon, but it was actually to avoid this that the harem was concieved of in the first place. The early Ottomans had seen kingdoms torn apart by powerful families, and they thought that by eliminating the rank of "queen" and ensuring royal heirs would be borne by slave girls with no families, the Sultan would eliminate a possible threat to his power. All this actually ended up doing tho is make the MOTHER of the Sultan into the most powerful woman in the palace, meaning the girls would conspire against each other to put their own son on the throne... and remember, all the losers had to watch their boys get killed. No prizes for second place. One cunning woman was able to save her son by convincing his brother that he was mad, and thus no threat to his rule. This prince was severely handicapped, terrified of daylight, obsessed with fur (had his room covered in it), could not wash or feed himself, and had the mental capacity of a 6 or 7 year old. The sultan spared him and then promptly died while out on campaign, leaving no children. The mad prince was now sultan, but being unable to do anything, his mother effectively became the ruler of the kingdom. This situation wound up ending tragically for all involved, but the fact remains that the harem system definitely had it's downsides and there are times when a queen from a powerful family could simplify things considerably.

Of course this is a fantasy setting, and the Dark Lord's harem seems to serve a different and much more frivolous purpose. He told Rin that he can't get his consorts pregnant, so he's not after heirs. His nostalgic memories of his time in the harem focus on it's use as a toybox. It doesn't seem to have had much purpose beyond that. I wonder if that'll change. I wonder if it'll be possible to get children in at least one of the endings. The Dark Lord so far seems to look like just a generic anime boy under his armor, but I think that's supposed to be a glamor. I wonder if we'll ever get a more detailed look at him.

Now in the eyes of a tyrant he won't be able to see or understand all the difficulties of his people but his friends and family could as a result they will speak with him and try to make him understand, had this been a normal villager or minister their is always the suspicion of him trying to sugarcoat or manipulate him but his trusted friends, family, wives, consort etc wouldn't dare or wouldn't do it too much so as to lose his trust forever if caught.
I'm pretty sure that's true no matter who the person is. And the idea that your friends, family, wives, consort etc won't ever try to lie or manipulate you if they think they stand to gain from it is patently false. What powerful people need is someone who can tell them harsh truths and question their logic when they see they are about to make a mistake. Abusive people don't spare the ones closest to them, and just look at the news lately to see what happens when "telling the boss what he wants to hear" will get you further then telling him the truth.

Of course we know the Dark Lord isn't above demanding tribute and using fear and intimidation as a tactic to impose his will on his subjects. Many rulers have to do this. It remains to be seen how cruel he's really willing to be.

.... I've got more to say but I'll split this up, I hope it doesn't kick me for ranting too long. Sorry guys.

SH3sPerfect33

May 26, 2020
When an empire/kingdom is large this problem is even greater so the importance of his consorts/wives is of utmost importance for they are the sole things that make him grounded with his people and considering this in fantasy the importance is x10 or x100. Each of his allies and friends dictate which race would be favored as they will be represented in his inner circle and those not will be very unfortunate.
I don't know, the most represented group in the Dark Lord's castle right now is orcs and goblins and he doesn't seem overly concerned with their well being. He doesn't like Elves at all, except when he can corrupt them, and if he has opinions about humans or dwarves, he hasn't gone into detail about them. I agree that he's going to need someone in his ear who can actually understand what the people need and how to keep the kingdom running, and of course we'd hope his companions could advocate for their own people, but he hasn't exactly sat down and like asked his elf princess how he could possibly get more elves on his side. And the "corruption" offered by demons like Lili seems to be magical, it doesn't depend on talking someone into changing their beliefs.

Now as for ruling a nation is concerned, his people weren't in any horrible condition before when they were under him
Were they not? I don't think we've ever had that clarified. We know he collected taxes and sometimes demanded girls as tribute. I have a hard time believing sending a daughter off to be a sex slave to a tyrant was everyone's favorite part of living under the Dark Lord's rule. I think this is a topic we need more information about, especially as his power grows and we see what life under his "protection" is really like, especially for the little guy.

for any nation to be on it's toes and prosper it always needs competition, The Chinese Empire is a perfect example of a declining dynasty, they were ahead of their times compared to medieval Europe but peace robed them of their strength and hundreds of years later, they were easily smacked by the British and had Hong kong taken from them.
Constant competition can also sap your strength and prevent your culture from advancing as it should. Competition is what eventually destroys empires. There's a saying you can survive your enemies, it's your friends who will get you in the end. An attack from an unprotected place is what kills giants.

if the farm boy or any wastrel that comes to him just because his/her loved ones were killed well cry me a river, B!#ch, his family could have already died from starvation, bandits, orcs or the matriarcy.

But they weren't killed by starvation, bandits, or the matriarchy, they were killed by orcs. The Dark Lord's orcs, specifically, who went on to rob and assault the townspeople. To him, this feels very personal. And ignoring the insects underfoot is how you get stung by a scorpion.

It's too much to hope that a guy with the title, "The Dark Lord" is always going to be up against villains as clearly evil as the Saint and her theocracy. Eventually someone with an actual legitimate grievance against him, someone he hurt deeply just because he could, is going to rise up against him. Bullies always create their own destruction, because sooner or later the kid they're pushing around is going to realize they have no choice but to grow stronger then they are. That which destroys a monster is always a man... or woman or whatever. It's the most innocent who suffer most in war.

Discrimination is a negative by product of human development for only through humility, keeping an open mind, being grateful , humble etc can one try to suppress or overcome it. [/QUOTE]

This is true but we can't forget that discrimination and racist ideas were intentionally spread by colonial nations in order to justify conquering other countries, stealing their land and their resources and subjugating and enslaving their people. It's easier to treat people horribly if they are "other" in your mind, if you can separate them from you by dehumanizing them. It's not so much negative development as intentionally fooling yourself so you can do things you know are wrong about feeling like a bad person. We are still grappling with this.

Now taking into consideration that this is a fantasy setting with many different race we need to know for a fact their will be stereotypical views, here we see Orcs are bad guys simply because they are orcs and also they are hotblooded. Is a lion bad simply beacause he's strong and eats wildebeest, deers etc ? is it wrong that he kills other predators on enroching his hunting grounds and taking his prey ? The answer is NO ! that's his nature something he's hardwired for and he's not in the wrong same way your skin is different from someone else or that you don't want someone to eat your entire food when your hungry, a common tactic for people to attack another is by dehumanizing and shaming one and making you be the hero so as to justify your cause. That is probably what the elves, dwarves and humans did when attacking the tyrant to take his territories or facing his conquest.
Well, maybe. The dark lord sure makes it sound like the Matriarchy struck first. We don't know yet if that was actually the case. We also don't know why it was so easy for them to recruit the dwarves and elves to their side, when the arguments the saint would've been making seem focused on the immorality of life under the Dark Lord, and I can't see elves or dwarves really caring about that. I think we need to learn more about how he really rose to power the first time, who he hurt that he might've thought was beneath his notice, and who out there still holds a grudge.

That farmboy is going to hold a grudge. You can't hope for him to do anything else. Sooner or later, in one form or another, he's going to come back looking for his revenge, and the Dark Lord is going to be up against a much more dangerous enemy then an evil lecherous lesbian with blue hair and huge fake boobs. That'll be the moment when we see what kind of Lord he really is.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Kind of sucks that Rin can go all "fuck me use me like sow" when orc rapes her but doesn't really say stuff like that with main character during sex even after all those chapters. Feels like random orc got more out of her in 5 minutes than main character did in all that time spent during the game. I guess it was meant to make her route more meaningful or something but it ended up making all her content lame and tame.

Would be much more cool if she just enjoyed orc dick quietly and down the line it was main character who made her say those lines and revel in her submissiveness.

Last edited:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Meridian I agree with your observation, pointing it out makes me want to do something about it now as it seems a big deal. Will try to rework the Rin-Orc scene so that it doesn't sound as much out of character in the next update or so, should be pretty straightforward to do so let's see.

Though story-wise and universe wise, if that can ease the pain Orcs are described as being able to make their mating partners go crazy during sexual service, as they are emitting a strong pheromone that acts as an aphrodisiac. The effect is rather short-lasting and eventually wears out after the sexual interaction in most cases if the character is strong-willed. But I agree that it might be a bit overdone in that scene to be fair.

Last edited:

SH3sPerfect33

May 26, 2020
Kind of sucks that Rin can go all "fuck me use me like sow" when orc rapes her but doesn't really say stuff like that with main character during sex even after all those chapters. Feels like random orc got more out of her in 5 minutes than main character did in all that time spent during the game.
That makes sense tho. The origins of a rape fetish are generally rooted in the desire to enjoy sex without the burden and baggage of figuring out how to consent to it. Rin is someone who has never in her life ever "enjoyed" sex, so the only relief she gets comes when she's being assaulted. The more blatant the assault, the more she gets off. Which... loaded gun to be playing with especially considering real life victims are out there trying desperately to convince people to see their assaults as acts of violence, NOT acts of sex, and that you can get off while being raped and it doesn't make it less traumatic, but this is an H game, I don't think anyone wants a deep explorations of the burden of trauma.

Maybe Rin had a harder time getting off with OC because she actually wants sex with the Dark Lord but cannot conceive of a scenario where saying "yes" to him wouldn't be deeply shameful and humiliating. I don't know. She's got complicated feelings towards him right now.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
That makes sense tho. The origins of a rape fetish are generally rooted in the desire to enjoy sex without the burden and baggage of figuring out how to consent to it. Rin is someone who has never in her life ever "enjoyed" sex, so the only relief she gets comes when she's being assaulted. The more blatant the assault, the more she gets off. Which... loaded gun to be playing with especially considering real life victims are out there trying desperately to convince people to see their assaults as acts of violence, NOT acts of sex, and that you can get off while being raped and it doesn't make it less traumatic, but this is an H game, I don't think anyone wants a deep explorations of the burden of trauma.

Maybe Rin had a harder time getting off with OC because she actually wants sex with the Dark Lord but cannot conceive of a scenario where saying "yes" to him wouldn't be deeply shameful and humiliating. I don't know. She's got complicated feelings towards him right now.
Maybe yes, maybe no. I dont really care about reasoning to be honest. Games like this are supposed to make you feel good. Instead Rins content makes me feel kinda inferior to some orc and it makes interactions with her much less enjoyable compared to rest of the main cast.

If she is a character that gets off on blatant assault then maybe have an option for main character to blatantly assault her as well instead of having only some "complicated" semi-vanilla route with her that to me feels very lame when you know how she acts during scene with orc.

But at the end of the day its just my feelings toward her content. Obviously other people will feel differently about it. I am a simple guy and if a girl I like can go "breed me like a sow" with other guy but not with "me" it makes me feel bad. :unsure:

SH3sPerfect33

May 26, 2020
I am a simple guy and if a girl I like can go "breed me like a sow" with other guy but not with "me" it makes me feel bad. :unsure:
Eh, that sort of "breed me like a sow" stuff just strikes me as bad porn writing.... no offense, I mean I know this is porn, but nobody actually talks like that, no matter how hard they're getting off. I know it's a cartoon, and I know it's supposed to make it obvious that Rin has a mascochistic side and a rape fetish, but for me it's just too on the nose and gross. Her second scene, with the Dark Lord, is much more "realistic" so to speak.

...I mean, as realistic as unprepared anal that doesn't end with someone's dick being covered in brown stuff can possibly be, but you know what I mean.

Reactions: introvtx

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Public release of Chapter 1-7 Final:

PC:
MAC:

Changelog:
- The new part of the story.
- 2 new scenes.
- Added new busts for the main characters (will keep expanding the number of it in the future if possible).
- Fixed some typos in previous parts.
- Rework of the 'Rin pleading allegiance' scene (before Harem scene), and the wrong mention of the player name during the 'Dream' sequence has been fixed.
- Polished the save system a bit more, should look better now with the cursor turning in hover mode when it should and fixed some small issues with it.

Good weekend.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes