gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok the bug is got something to do with gpu and it stop the screen of the game from working you can still hear sound and you can see the hand move but the screen slay there if you go on other app like google chrome for a few min and here to help i got a window 10 laptop it a good pc but maybe need to be clean up some too many game but it run good for the much part

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
ok the bug is got something to do with gpu and it stop the screen of the game from working you can still hear sound and you can see the hand move but the screen slay there if you go on other app like google chrome for a few min and here to help i got a window 10 laptop it a good pc but maybe need to be clean up some too many game but it run good for the much part
Not sure about the laptop, I run win 10, (to my shame, and for my sins), and it works fine, maybe delete and re-install from a different link? (I use the mega link)

Other then that run as admin, or check to see if compatibility mode works?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
haha the walkthought was update but it cost 10 to see
If I had money, I would so throw it at this Dev, even being a VN, it's good enough that it's on my do not delete list. But I'm not giving up my patreon to The Last Sovereign, even though it's eventually free at the end of the day.

Reactions: Redikal

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Not sure about the laptop, I run win 10, (to my shame, and for my sins), and it works fine, maybe delete and re-install from a different link? (I use the mega link)

Other then that run as admin, or check to see if compatibility mode works?
i alway use mega download maybe window 10 laptop cant run this game too good it do use 71% of gpu of my laptop it a bit sad i will use the online ver if only if dont use high power drain on google chrome i will see if i can change some of my laptop setting to lower gpu use from it too keep it running fine without the click next or setting log and other thing not doing even thing

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok i find a fix i change my pc power setting to gaming mode
nope but it did work longer i think when the laqptop go to screen saver mode it stop the game gpu even so i dont ave screen saver on it alway go to sleep in saver mode after a few min doing nothing and i know i got that turn off

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
now what i really can't wait for...is having Rin licking and eating my cum from Elanor's cunt and asshole..now that would be hot.as well as showing her submission to her dark lord.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I'm not sure what the walk-through for the harem will be, as we need to see what other interactions we have later in chapter 7.

For now, I'm tending to want to go with:

Are those *loopholes*?

**Not sure how many people would get this, but I'm a student of medieval / fantasy history , and that seems like something a Dark Lord would know**

Follow Elanor

The spell won't let you....

I lol'd at the Dream Sequence with Ancalia, that being said:

Why not? I could....

How can I help it...

I'm a product of your...

*** Now as I said we'll need to wait and see. Windows gives you Lilli points, Following Seren gives you her points. Choosing what would Elanor think gives you a 2nd Rin point, which I originally went with when I played Ch 7 for the first time.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
1589762361496.png
ok why it nwjs the internet say Nwjs (32 bit), also known as nw.exe, is an extremely dangerous process that can be found enabled in your computer. This particular process is a part of certain nasty adware that some way or another made itself the part of your computer.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes