desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
desmosome Thanks for the report, the first one is as intended. Let me explain, in both cases, the Orc gets punished (even though one is clearly more obvious than the other one). This is a one-line used for both cases, then if Rin was raped, more meats will be added to the talk and will specify it (maybe not there but at different places).
But if it's barebone like this, it's a neutral alt, means this line will be given regardless of what exactly happened to Rin.

And thank you for the other one as well, a really helpful find, my bad for not noticing it, I'll promptly fix it, it will play out as it should in the next release.(y)
No problem :D. About that first case, the problematic word is "tried." Because he didn't just try, he succeeded in having his way with Rin in the raped path. It's just a minor point though.

Btw, I really really like the writing in the sex scenes. This VN is turning out really great!

• Love
Reactions: Redikal

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
How do you even access with harem scenes, or does someone have a save file i could use to view them?

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
I must say this new chapter makes me very intrigued about the past of the dark lord. I really would know more about his past and his motivations.

Also great update, continue like this.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
hi, i just looked at patreon since i got curious when i see the next update here... well i quickly realized that today patreon is 2 updates ahead (so ch 7 final).
have to say i would love to play that but i guess i as a currently broke f*** i don´t deserve that (still feel sad that we don´t get the newest version, but that´s just me being selfish).

back to my question:
do we have some kind of date where we get the next version? if that´s the case pls enlighten me where to find that info, cause i am to stupid to find it apparently.
or do we wait here for a hero unknowing when to get the next update?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
My game before was working fine (compressed version) but I decided to download it for the update (last 1 was ch 6 part 1)... But now it auto closes on me without any error popping up.. isn’t there a patch file or something for this?

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Public release of Chapter 1-7 Part1:

PC:
MAC (will not work for Catalina+):

Changelog:
- The new part of the story.
- 2 new scenes.
- Reworked the save page. (Your previous saves will work, just make sure to resave again if you want to enable all the new goodies).
- Fixed some incorrect dialogues being displayed for Rin in certain scenarios, + some others dialogues alt not being shown properly during Chapter 6.
- Fixed issues with the text repeating itself in the log after leaving/entering the menu.

Enjoy and good weekend

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
when there a harem route i always go for so when the walkthought going be update for ch 7 because harem route only mostly doable by following the walkthrough carefully and that what i plan unless there a way to see what choose pick harem route

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Probably not yet, she's sensitive material where the dev lives and works, so if something is made 18+ for her it'd have to be on the sly. But possibly once the game is complete. Maybe.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes