Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
bas Is a compressed version would be possible by any chance? That would be awesome, but if too busy for it I understand.

desmosome Thanks for the report, can you let me know at least one example where it happens (about rin+orc bug), so that I can check it out, only one example will be enough to back to the source of the problem. That will be a helper, thanks.

Darthjake desmosome
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
bas Is a compressed version would be possible by any chance? That would be awesome, but if too busy for it I understand.

desmosome Thanks for the report, can you let me know at least one example where it happens (about rin+orc bug), so that I can check it out, only one example will be enough to back to the source of the problem. That will be a helper, thanks.

Darthjake desmosome
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well first example is even if you intervene and stop the orc, when the orc is hanging from the ceiling as punishment, the Red orc says "you are lucky she didn't break for good... bla bla." That seems to be referring to her getting mind broken kinda during the rape.

Next time we see Rin, it does seem to work correctly in the first part. Lili will mention the Orc incident if you let the rape happen. She won't mention it if you intervened. However, when you stop Lili from groping Rin in the cell, Rin will say this is the second time MC stepped in to help her, regardless of what you did during the orc scene.

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
desmosome Thanks, I'll check it out, it's probably a trigger not getting triggered properly, I can confirm that dialogues for both case scenario were made and are in the game so something is not right for sure.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question im doing harem mode but it stops after kid confronts Lili which I kinda felt ban for Lili there she didn't do anything and kid still blames her. Have no ide ho much longer game is but

I wanna stay on heram path so after that what do I do

not sure how far it is but does it matter who you make hold Hilda and what choices do need after that if any

and next choice is kill you or watch her die to kill you would prob be harem choice right not sure.

Last edited:

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
I am aware it is difficult, but many mac users would really appreciate a Catalina-compatible version of the game!
I've tested this one: it can work on catalina but through modifying the PC version. I would post the mac compatible version here but I don't have a mega account. Just use the converting PC to Mac version of RPGM MV games guide here (Shameless self plug for my post):
https://f95zone.to/threads/mac-catalina-list.49674/#post-3289350

I can confirm this version works on my laptop (OS Catalina 10.15.4)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
whos Hilda and can she be added to harem
No because the laws in the country where the developer is sentence people who depict sex with small bodies (even the dwarf is legally adult) for many years of prison. So if she ever gonna be added she will be chasted.

is there more games like this that are rpgmaker
Try out Erelon Dungeon Bound.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do you think the individual choices matter much in the end, or is it just getting the Harem point one way or another? Well im making a bunch of saves to experiment. For example, in the negotiations at Newport where you have to choose between Elf princess or Rin, the walkthrough says Rin, but Princess scene is much better... I'm wondering if the Harem points are really very strict or if we can deviate a bit from the walkthrough.
Well I followed the walkthrough until its end for harem route and then had to guess the rest. What happened was that I still got a harem point and the game showed that I had unlocked a harem scene for chapter 6, even tho I never saw it. I went back and made decisions to actually see it, which I did. So I guess strict following for scenes and points is needed

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
lordfridge9 It's a known issue, didn't bother patching it yet because it's just a cosmetic thing during the scoreboard, the trigger used is a wrong one, so it will show '_/' on the Seren+Rin scene at the end of Chap.6, even though you didn't saw it. Will be fixed for next release, until then it's really only a visual thing, everything will work as it should.

AJLee7385 Both choices you mentioned shouldn't be relevant for unlocking the harem point so it's up to you, hehe.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
Hey Devs,

Played the game! Loved it and am awaiting the next chapter!!!

I wanna ask though, any plans for Hilda to be part of the Dark Lord's group??? The moment I laid eyes on her I was like "Yes... SHE'S GONNA BE MY DARK CONSORT!!!" I love everything about her and I really hope I get to romance her.

A few more questions: How many chapters are you planning to make??? Are we close to the end?? Do we get the iron vow before it ends or is it the end goal for the story?

Awaiting Chapter 7 with anticipation!!! :love:

Edit: Just saw the comment above. I know it can't be helped but... URG..... my heart is broken~:cry:

Ultimately though it will be up to the devs if they wanna take the risk, I will not begrudge them if they chose not to.

Last edited:
  • Love

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
striker129er Thanks!

We had a talk just now (writer and me) so we kinda decided to rule out any sexual content for Hilda on the game because of legal reasons BUT we talked about creating an additional side story arc for her, that would not be available for everyone, a little gift for the fans let's say when the game is over that would feature possibly the player turning her into his dark consort and lewding her. That thing will remain rather private though.

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
striker129er Thanks!

We had a talk just now (writer and me) so we kinda decided to rule out any sexual content for Hilda on the game because of legal reasons BUT we talked about creating an additional side story arc for her, that would not be available for everyone, a little gift for the fans let's say when the game is over that would feature possibly the player turning her into his dark consort and lewding her. That thing will remain rather private though.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
AHHH TNXS GUYS~~~

HEART IS LESS BROKEN!!!

Last edited:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Dang. Now we got the elf as waifu. Next would be rin... Is there any estimate for tyrant quest chapter?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Tyrant Quest [Ch.1-to-6 Final] [Redikal Software] (1.44 GB rar win source)
367 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Org
Another quick report the the Rin rape flag. When you let the village woman get raped by 2 orcs in chap 6, there is a line like "I recall this orc tried to have his way with Rin, and was punished for it." I think that line should be for when you step in and help Rin.

Found another problem. When the main orc and goblin are talking outside at night after the village women rape scene, they say they have to "protect the village, the boss made it clear with that woman." This is backwards. They mention the women when you let the rape happen. They don't mention this woman if you actually stopped them from raping her.

Last edited:

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
desmosome Thanks for the report, the first one is as intended. Let me explain, in both cases, the Orc gets punished (even though one is clearly more obvious than the other one). This is a one-line used for both cases, then if Rin was raped, more meats will be added to the talk and will specify it (maybe not there but at different places).
But if it's barebone like this, it's a neutral alt, means this line will be given regardless of what exactly happened to Rin.

And thank you for the other one as well, a really helpful find, my bad for not noticing it, I'll promptly fix it, it will play out as it should in the next release.(y)

Reactions: Kalrotix
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes