orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
I would only be interested in beasts if the MC can turn into them(like a evil dragon, etc)(don't want to share the girls)(though if you can avoid it then it is fine but I still said have him(the MC) turn into different beasts and fuck them rather then other beasts)
:p exactly,I am too greedy,don't wanna share my girls either .liked u r idea.and dev if u wanna add ntr,please keep it optional,even the beast ntr.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
@uploaders @TheImage @Rance H2O
@Akrizael

Alright here is the 32 bits version, please can someone update the thread with this new version, simply replace old links.
I will go full 32 bits only from now on so whatever.
Thanks. (y)
Thanks... But fuck now i feel like the bad guy ><
Well i thinks you juste took for all the other who did it, i'll download it right away ! Thanks !

Reactions: boober69

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Basic return of the dark lord story line: check.
Succubus sex toy: Check.
Lack of choice's: Check.

The game seem very basic to me.
Going for the classic's is good if it is done well.
Right now my biggest two complains are that we cant have long name.
I mean Malaficus isnt that long but i coudnt typ it in.
Meaby it is a limet of rpgm.
I never understood why dev make names so small.
And that i coudnt have lili(the succubus) have fucked the bandits to death.
I am suppose to be the dark lord and yet i am not allowed to choice how to use my tools?

The writting was entertaining enough that i didnt get the urge to skip it like i get with most games.
I would suggest that you add alot more choice's and a base building mechanic.
The joy in rise to power games is seeing yourself go from nobody to the most powerful ruler.
Building up bases, planning, revolt's, assaults, assasination, manipulation, etc.

I fear this will just be an other follow the dotted line and beat a fallen good girl kinda game.
I wish you luck with this game.
i half agreed for know the game is realy basic BUT it can evoled in both way in a good or even great way or in a bad way I think I will suspend my jugement for now since it not chapter 1 but just a prologue.
I think the game from my experience 2% to go in a great way, 5 in good way , 30% to go in a way that i think bad (but i am super demanding for game with rise of a lord and 63% to be abandoned in few update.But all this depend only from the autor i don't know him so i could only say it about general stat.
I know so many game with good art , promising story and enthusiasm autor that end in a on hold and abandonaded statut

Pesnolaly for the game to be good i want:
more gamplay
corruption of charcater especialy with physical transformation like a girl become a succubus but if i understant sucubus is born to it not corrupt into it
choice
good story
art in the same level and other think but less important

And a last think :
I neverd understant why so many do this error : a game where you creat the MC With a personality and a story should NOT be Namable : because namable character supose personalisation in contrary if the character is defines by fixe parametre you HAVE TO give him a name for this raison and because it make easyer to have story relate to this name .

See in you don't trust me :
falout/ skyrim : character personalisy : you can name it
witcher the character is define : it have a name

Last edited:

DSGod

Dec 31, 2017
Great upcoming game. So long as it continues on at the same quality, it will be one of the best games on F95Zone in my eyes.

Reactions: boober69

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
i add think:
I don't check you patreon but i will you give some advice for a good start :
1) since it your first projet don't make a long delay for puplique udate nobody give you money for short the delay because nobody know you and the only think that can make you know is puplique realesse
2)dont make a lot of tier in you patreon : you just need 2 or 3 : 1 Dolar acces to game early , 5 dolar credit in honor think and maximu 10 dolar a special thank or/and 1 day early in release
3)if you cannot reales regulary : once a month don't do a montly take money do a take by update
4) don't dream you will not live with your game revenu for a least 6 month so consideraded it as a hoby for now

Reactions: Kalrotix

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I don't have any life advice to give the creator, so I'll just say that I enjoyed what I assume is the prologue. I didn't realize you could do actual visual novels with RPG Maker MV.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes