analilith

Aug 16, 2017
It's great so far, the main character and the first scene with Lili is perfect for my taste, hope to see more of that in the future <3

Reactions: boober69

Vatenkeist

Jul 23, 2017
32Bit isn't dead for first, there a lot of people who don't have a 64bit computer, well you are true, it's OUR fault if we don't have a 64bit system. So, if you see a non-voyant guys walking on the road, he gonna be crushed by a car, you tell him "It's your fault because you didn't have eyes ?" No. You tell him. That's how is it. Writting "64 bit only" cost nothing, and people like me don't download for nothing. The thing is i just DON'T understand WHY the dev did the game at 64bit, rpgmv don't need 64bit, i use the engine i know what i say. He did on purpose, that's stupid.
Woha there. 64bit capable CPUs been a thing since 2006. Are you for real? U rocking 14 year old tech or just to lazy to install an 64bit OS? There is 200$ comps (G4930 Cpu 44$ , 55$ MB 44$ DDR4 8GB) and u basically have a 64 bit capable machine. Whats your excuse? U milking your 2003 CPU for all its worth or just like rocking WinXP for the hell of it? In your own words > Are you doing that on purpose or are you stupid?

Reactions: Tonkin

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
It's okay if some people are still rocking 32 bits OS, it costs me 5 min at max to add such version, it's really not a problem for me. But consider upgrading for your own sake, it's worth it!
I'll also add Mac Version for future release, as I had the opportunity to test on such system and it worked perfectly! :cool:
For Linux, I just need to have some guy around that can test it for me, I think that should be doable, worst case scenario might try to install ubuntu on USB key myself and try different builds to make it work too.
I can test it for you with ubuntu if you want, just let me know ;)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian Thanks man, I'll see what I can do then (would probably be post Chapter2)! :)
I owe you one, also need to get around and give more in-depth testing of your game as soon as I can, we share pretty similar topic too. ;)
Indeed, Ataegina is somewhat similar to tyrant quest, and at least one of the paths the player can be evil :p I need to say this again - you have great drawing skills
Feel free to tell me if you need any help testing

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
fzdc Chapter 1 which is just an introduction, Chapter 2 will continue and have more scenes/choices.
Final here means only Chapter 1 is polished and complete to be considered Final (there was a Beta version before), got rid of all the bugs that were in it (hopefully) and added the due replay room.

Edit: Also CG scenes are about 39, not 5. But whatever.
i extracted 5 last time (not counting individual images, just full scenes* mistake in wording i guess)
And yea ok, i understand. You want to make it a story.
Intro, main, outro.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Anyway, can do a Ren'Py version too on top of RPGM, there will be no animations tho, no special flavor, never used Ren'Py before so don't expect incredibly advanced skills but at least if playing the game with the Ren'Py tag instead of RPGmaker fills a void for some players, then why not.
Will just have to copy paste the game into Ren'py, should be pretty straightforward, show text, show image, some variables and we good.
You should do the game to your liking, if you keep doing things people ask, you won't move foward or you will take more time. Also it will make more people want to change your game, asking players for ideas is great but it doesn't mean you need to use then. Do your thing, if it's good people will come ;)

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Woha there. 64bit capable CPUs been a thing since 2006. Are you for real? U rocking 14 year old tech or just to lazy to install an 64bit OS? There is 200$ comps (G4930 Cpu 44$ , 55$ MB 44$ DDR4 8GB) and u basically have a 64 bit capable machine. Whats your excuse? U milking your 2003 CPU for all its worth or just like rocking WinXP for the hell of it? In your own words > Are you doing that on purpose or are you stupid?
Excuse me, did you answered a message like 1 month after ? Well you are the same type of people who re-up a topic two years later then. Anyway, i'm gonna answer. "Like i care about what you thinks." Like i told to Mifey on discord, there always some circumstances there and there. RPGMAKER was meant to be 32bit at first, that's why you can always export your game in 32bit. It wasn't some attack to him when i said what i said before. So, no i don't do it because i want to, and i'm not more stupid than you are. Have a good day, and don't even take the time to answer this, i don't give a damn.

Reactions: Ruslan1

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Interesting game, I'm usually not too into VN's but it looks good. More choices are good, granted I'd have still gone with the choice in the story because I'm a greedy bastard, and want my girls to be my girls. Now, slaves I take are a different story.

Please note, Evil Overlord may be overconfident, but you don't let bandits go to scream of your dark exploits just after you woke up and before you have your powers back. That's a bit like Loki reciting a monologue to the Hulk, and we all know how that worked out.

• Haha

Fiedeltraut

Jun 10, 2018
looks promising
i love the crow animations+sounds in the background
a little detail that gives so much atmosphere to the game!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Finally got around to playing this. It was short, but that was some impressive quality. Very well done.
I'll be awaiting the next chapter.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes