VN Ren'Py UC8 [Development Thread]

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Grif1001 could you share some previews from game?
Game starts with a broken marriage.
1696555832565.png

1696555942825.png

1696555986283.png

MC runs a Movie Theater, a University Cinema 30 Screen (UC30), but he doesn't want to be around his ex-wife. So the company agrees to let him take over a smaller theater in another state, UC8 Renwick. They make a big deal about it and announce his transfer as him volunteering to save a trouble location.

1696556357851.png

1696556406419.png

continued in next post...

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
He buys a new house. A big house.

1696556738503.png

1696556775110.png

He finds out that he has a long lost daughter(19yrs) who has gaurdianship of her little sister(11yrs) and decides to track them down.

1696556836935.png

Kayla isn't sure she want's anything to do with him at first,

1696556633217.png

But Kinley's more receptive...

1696556969405.png

Kayla warms up...

1696557037833.png

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game looks like it will be pretty good, although I personally think you're making way more work for yourself than necessary by having separate routes in which Kayla is and isn't your daughter, essentially, based on whether or not the player wants her to be a LI, especially since it seems pretty clear that she's the main girl of the game. I would recommend changing things so that MC was good friends with her parents (rather than her mom's ex-bf) and they made him her godfather, this would avoid drastic route shifts for you (Kayla also wouldn't have to be a rape baby) and would still allow players who don't want to pursue Kayla to treat her as if she were MC's daughter, it would probably also keep the patreon incest police at bay better as well. Obviously, its up to you how you want to go about things, but I figured the idea was at least worth mentioning while I'm here.

On another note, I have a question for you as well, and that question is simply if Kayla is a virgin or not? For me, because of her position as the MC's daughter, or surrogate daughter in this case, her not being a virgin will make me lose interest in this game.

Either way, good luck with the game, I hope it's as good as it looks.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This game looks like it will be pretty good, although I personally think you're making way more work for yourself than necessary by having separate routes in which Kayla is and isn't your daughter, essentially, based on whether or not the player wants her to be a LI, especially since it seems pretty clear that she's the main girl of the game. I would recommend changing things so that MC was good friends with her parents (rather than her mom's ex-bf) and they made him her godfather, this would avoid drastic route shifts for you (Kayla also wouldn't have to be a rape baby) and would still allow players who don't want to pursue Kayla to treat her as if she were MC's daughter, it would probably also keep the patreon incest police at bay better as well. Obviously, its up to you how you want to go about things, but I figured the idea was at least worth mentioning while I'm here.

On another note, I have a question for you as well, and that question is simply if Kayla is a virgin or not? For me, because of her position as the MC's daughter, or surrogate daughter in this case, her not being a virgin will make me lose interest in this game.

Either way, good luck with the game, I hope it's as good as it looks.
Thank you for all of your feedback. The Game will be very story centric and although a good amount of time is being put into the "family" relationship here in the begining, Kayla will only be the main girl of the game if the player chooses that. This first introduction portion is all about building that new family dynamic and building relationship between the MC and "his girls". the next 2 chapters are already written and chapter one (following this prologue) has 5 meet cutes in it. Aside from Kayla, the other Li's in the game will be between the ages of 22 and 36. it is geared towards a more mature audience who are boared with the high school kid AVN's.

As for Kayla, her mother was diagnosed with cancer just before her 15th birthday at which point her life was basically put on hold. She has never even had a real boyfriend and will later confess that the first time she met her dad and he bought her dinner is the closest thing she's ever had to a date. So, yes. She's a virgin.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Thank you for all of your feedback. The Game will be very story centric and although a good amount of time is being put into the "family" relationship here in the begining, Kayla will only be the main girl of the game if the player chooses that. This first introduction portion is all about building that new family dynamic and building relationship between the MC and "his girls". the next 2 chapters are already written and chapter one (following this prologue) has 5 meet cutes in it. Aside from Kayla, the other Li's in the game will be between the ages of 22 and 36. it is geared towards a more mature audience who are boared with the high school kid AVN's.

As for Kayla, her mother was diagnosed with cancer just before her 15th birthday at which point her life was basically put on hold. She has never even had a real boyfriend and will later confess that the first time she met her dad and he bought her dinner is the closest thing she's ever had to a date. So, yes. She's a virgin.
Thanks for replying, now I'm looking forward to it even more.