VN Ren'Py UC8 [Development Thread]

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

and doesn't work with seamonkey.
Well,sorry about that, but honestly, I'm not surprised.

It works with the normal web browsers that 90% of people use. Explorer, Chrome, & Safari, it even works on my mobile.

I haven't tried it with Firefox yet, but it is a Wix based website so works with anything that Wix is compatible with.

Maybe they will update the platform eventually, but honestly the site is really only there for 2 reasons.

One- because Subscribe star won't give you an account based solely on you having a Patreon account. you must also be somewhere else and they don't count this as a valid second location.

Two- to assist in driving traffic to my Patreon and help increase my support.

Eventually I will possibly open the store portion of the account and have branded products for sell and also use those products as give aways on Patreon, but that will be a ways down the road before I reach that point... Like when I have multiple teams working simultaneously on multiple VN's

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As promised, here you go Kaz...

1694388503314.png

I tried to get a better angle, but she caught on and asked what I was doing. I told her the pic would be sexier if her panties were visible in it, but she told me to just take the picture where I was because she didn;t have time to go inside and put panties on...

So sorry. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
As promised, here you go Kaz...

View attachment 2920075

I tried to get a better angle, but she caught on and asked what I was doing. I told her the pic would be sexier if her panties were visible in it, but she told me to just take the picture where I was because she didn;t have time to go inside and put panties on...

So sorry. ;) :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
An actress named Erin Anderson ... Mostly known for being part of the Law & Order family I believe.
Ahh... yeah, I don't watch Law & Order, all I really know about it is that my ex had a ring tone that she said was the ringtone... something tone the whole thing was "Bum bum." :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So here it is. The custom song written speciffically for UC8. I hope you all like it. Yes, It is Erin in the image, however that is only one possible path, it's not cannon.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sorry, it's not bad, but it is off ... It almost feels like the singer couldn't hear the music while she was singing ... that's how I felt while listening to it. It's hard for me to properly address any other element because of that.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sorry, it's not bad, but it is off ... It almost feels like the singer couldn't hear the music while she was singing ... that's how I felt while listening to it. It's hard for me to properly address any other element because of that.
Thanks for the feedback. This is why I posted it, I thought maybe it was only me, but now the time to request a redo has past and I will just have to pay someone else to record it again.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So no feedback on the song, that doesn't bode well! lol
Sorry Sir , but I Realy do know that any little detail will make the game more better definitely , but will not make great game.
for me my consern about 1. Story - 2. Storyline - 3. Character Build will make great unique game witch your game is promising with , music - cars - buildings will only help improve the game to be better
So I think our friend Elhemeer will be much better help in these matters than me and may be some annoying one also :p
So Why my Erin is less beautifull than the beginning :cry::cry::cry:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sorry Sir , but I Realy do know that any little detail will make the game more better definitely , but will not make great game.
for me my consern about 1. Story - 2. Storyline - 3. Character Build will make great unique game witch your game is promising with , music - cars - buildings will only help improve the game to be better
So I think our friend Elhemeer will be much better help in these matters than me and may be some annoying one also :p
So Why my Erin is less beautifull than the beginning :cry::cry::cry:
I don't know why she would be less beautiful, it's literally the exact same model as in the "Silence" picture, just turned sideways.
I guess the lighting could cause her to look different in this image, or maybe you just don't like seeing her in the arms of the MC, ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo