VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Guys, Sancho's Mod kicks ass! I have added it to the OP.

Great job as always Sancho!

"If it ain't a Sancho mod, it ain't worth using!" -Grif1001
Wishing you all the best and look forward to you pushing this debut to new heights and technical boundaries. Many of us have your back. I'll be there for you with the typical Sancho criticisms to push you beyond your boundaries so your production meets or exceeds your original expectations. I'm proud that you started this journey and look forward to seeing it's growth.

Kind regards my friend, as always.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Ahegao, Footjob, Handjob, Group sex, Groping, Interracial, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Multiple Penetration, Spanking, Teasing, Virgin, Voyeurism, Combat, Cosplay, Romance
Will any of these tags be optional, as in I decide whether they happen or not?

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
A great start. Wish more devs would move on from highschool/college/uni/young adult MC.
Reunion was so wholesome that somehow i don't feel like pursuing Kayla lol...

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Will any of these tags be optional, as in I decide whether they happen or not?
mostly, yes. As it is future content, I can not be more specific, but I typically want the player to get to choose their route as much as possible. You can play the current game as is and avoid all the sex animations if you so choose.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
mostly, yes. As it is future content, I can not be more specific, but I typically want the player to get to choose their route as much as possible. You can play the current game as is and avoid all the sex animations if you so choose.
The reason I ask is because if some of those tags are unavoidable then there are a lot of people who will not play your VN.

Some of the non-vanilla fetishes you listed would be a deal breaker for me if they were not optional and I would not play your VN.
Some of them do not interest me in any shape or form and I would rather have the choice for them not to happen then to have to try to skip through them as quickly as possible.
If you make the non-vanilla fetishes optional so that the player can choose whether they happen or not then both crowds will be satisfied.
Making these things optional does require more work for the developer in coding, writing and alternate renders and not every creator thinks it is worth it.

I am not asking you to reveal any spoilers about your VN, just if you are going to make any unwanted fetishes optional.
If you haven't decided yet then I will wait until you do and put this on the list to check back on in the future to see what you have decided.
Either way I wish you the best. :)

Reactions: qaywsx

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The reason I ask is because if some of those tags are unavoidable then there are a lot of people who will not play your VN.

Some of the non-vanilla fetishes you listed would be a deal breaker for me if they were not optional and I would not play your VN.
Some of them do not interest me in any shape or form and I would rather have the choice for them not to happen then to have to try to skip through them as quickly as possible.
If you make the non-vanilla fetishes optional so that the player can choose whether they happen or not then both crowds will be satisfied.
Making these things optional does require more work for the developer in coding, writing and alternate renders and not every creator thinks it is worth it.

I am not asking you to reveal any spoilers about your VN, just if you are going to make any unwanted fetishes optional.
If you haven't decided yet then I will wait until you do and put this on the list to check back on in the future to see what you have decided.
Either way I wish you the best. :)
As I said I try to let the player choose their own path. For example, In the future there will be a combat option towards the end of the game. The MC is an ex-special forces/teams guy. He knows how to handel himself, but he also put in a lot of work to overcome PTSD and even still has dreams that haunt him. In the current release there is a small interaction where you have the option to fight a guy, or not. In this way, combat is avoidable. In the next update there will be a flashback that occurs as storytelling. It is not currently hapening so there will be no actual combat options, but it could be argued that it is combat (rescue of a captured teammate) Towards the end of the game there will be the option for a much larger combat sequence, but it too will be avoidable. In the current build there is what would be considered MILF content in the hotel. Some people don't like MILF's, and leading up to that content there are actually 2 chances to decline and avoid it. I can not say that all "unwanted" content will be avoidable. Everyone's tastes vary. However, whenever possible, there will be an option.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Soooooo..... Kayla is MC's daughter, but incest is not on the list of current or future tags... Which means nothing will ever happen between them?
Not exactly, So, here is the break down.

Going forward, Kayla will eventually have 2 possible paths.

Things will happen causing her to doubt her paternity and take a test. When the test comes back the player will get to choose the results of the test, either positive or negative.

Meaning that either (positive) she is your daughter and therefore is not an LI, or (negative) she is not your daughter and the LI path opens up.

Personally, I will be putting no incest content in the game...

If someone else, however, mods the LI path into a daughter route...then since this is a pirate site, there is really nothing I can do about that...

** Edit: I have added the above information to the developer notes.

Dec 9, 2020
Great start, I like the story so far. I'm kinda over the one sided shaved head hairstyle so not really bothered about incest or not in this one. Hopefully there's decent LI options to pursue. Looking forward to more.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This is a pretty fantastic start. Loved the writing and the dynamic of the characters. Expressions are a bit overdone, but I kind of dig it. Gives a sort of cartoony vibe. But overall, yeah, very enjoyable. Interested to see where this goes.

Thanks and best of luck with your project! ;)

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Not exactly, So, here is the break down.

Going forward, Kayla will eventually have 2 possible paths.

Things will happen causing her to doubt her paternity and take a test. When the test comes back the player will get to choose the results of the test, either positive or negative.

Meaning that either (positive) she is your daughter and therefore is not an LI, or (negative) she is not your daughter and the LI path opens up.

Personally, I will be putting no incest content in the game...

If someone else, however, mods the LI path into a daughter route...then since this is a pirate site, there is really nothing I can do about that...

** Edit: I have added the above information to the developer notes.
but you need to be carefull how you approach that ,bcs if the player use the negative test to fucj kayla ,that will mean that kaula's mom cheated or at least put his personal story in a edge and for me will devastated even if i need to chosse form those 2,maybe you can give another tyoe of choice ,and not shame a person who isnt alive and cant answer any question.....

Reactions: battali0n

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
for me will ve a sad thing to see a non harem route apth ,so many good games without it mand so many bad with the harem tag already,i know is the dev's call but for sure i can support the harem path but not a solo route one......

• Haha
Reactions: mofonistik and cxx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
for me will ve a sad thing to see a non harem route apth ,so many good games without it mand so many bad with the harem tag already,i know is the dev's call but for sure i can support the harem path but not a solo route one......
You greedy son of a... :ROFLMAO: (j/k)

Just have multiple playthroughs of games, now you have your own harem. :p

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so my only question is will be an harem path or only solo routes?
but you need to be carefull how you approach that ,bcs if the player use the negative test to fucj kayla ,that will mean that kaula's mom cheated or at least put his personal story in a edge and for me will devastated even if i need to chosse form those 2,maybe you can give another tyoe of choice ,and not shame a person who isnt alive and cant answer any question.....
It will not be an issue of Sharron having cheated that causes Kayla to doubt her paternity. Sharron loved the MC and was faithful to him when they were together. I have something else in mind there.

As for the Harem question, I have not come to an actual decision on that yet, If I do choose to do a harem option, it will not include all of the potential LI's, so you will have to make choices, it is not an all you can eat buffet. There are other games out there where every update adds new LI's to the harem, and from what I have seen and read, the general concensus seems to be that at some point, enough is enough. There will be some routes with just one LI, some with a couple of LI's and possibly one with as many as 5 LI's, but you will have to make choices. There will also be multiple options for side girls. Both Stacy and Bea are side girls. The main LI's will all have meet cutes in Chapter 1.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes