VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.5.1] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3835534

Thought y'all would enjoy this render of Kayla.
Yes, she's looking at the discord server for the game she's in. It's a 4th wall break.
No, the discord link isn't posted on the OP and it won't be. Discord access is avalible through your Patreon or Subscribe Star membership.
No I didn't post this to market memberships, This isn't even the actual finished render (which has text on it and is a reminder to the members to link their discord and join the server for behind the scenes content)I just wanted to throw a cool render out here to my F95 fans.
I know that not everyone can afford to be a paying supporter and I completely understand when that's the case.
I still love my F95 family and want to share stuff with you when I can.
You guys support me in other ways, and I can't begin to express how much it is appreciated.
Thanks for following me and my game.
Thanks for playing my game.
Nice. Just wanting more of Alexis.

Reactions: Grif1001

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wasn't gonna say it but since dev opened can of worms then i'll say that gas station lookslike it's from hotwheels/etc box.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i wasn't gonna say it but since dev opened can of worms then i'll say that gas station lookslike it's from hotwheels/etc box.
Thanks. I worked hard on making it look that way for you.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks. I worked hard on making it look that way for you.
My only question is, why isn't it a "Coral" gas station, or some other UC8-native business.

BTW, have you decided what your world's multiverse number is? Don't go with 696969 ... MC already has to deal with low-hanging fruit ...

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It only really means something to me... My best friend's favorite number is 47, my son's favorite number is 3. Your question looked like you were looking for a 6 digit number, so 47 to the 3rd power.

Much of what I do in my writing has even deeper hidden significance to me personally. It's my way of investing myself in my work.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It only really means something to me... My best friend's favorite number is 47, my son's favorite number is 3. Your question looked like you were looking for a 6 digit number, so 47 to the 3rd power.

Much of what I do in my writing has even deeper hidden significance to me personally. It's my way of investing myself in my work.
Ha! I just got bored of typing "69" after three times ...

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I won my Unemployment claim. The owner of the business fought it, but they found that his reason for termination was not based on fault with my job performance... He claimed I did all of this stuff (all of which he made up after I was let go) but he had no negative documentation on me and after talking with me they called him back and asked only two questions.
1: "Is it true that over the six years that he worked for you he recived multiple raises that resulted in him making about $18,000 more per year than he did when he started working for you?"

2: "If he was such a bad employee, why did you keep giving him raises?"

ding, ding, ding... I win!

Last edited:

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
I won my Unemployment claim. The owner of the business fought it, but they found that his reason for termination was not based on fault with my job performance... He claimed I did all of this stuff (all of which he made up after I was let go) but he had no negative documentation on me and after talking with me they called him back and asked only two questions.
1: "Is it true that over the six years that he worked for you he recived multiple raises that resulted in him making about $18,000 more per year than he did when he started working for you?"

Good news.

The unethical guys need to get their assess handed to them every single time.

Last time I was in a corporate setting, we had a restatement after going public. As a senior member of the accounting & finance group, I was one of the ones let go over it. Of course the premise behind the restatement was bullshit to begin with and was honestly unnecessary, but there was a new audit partner that was friends with the new accounting VP and the VP wanted to be CFO...

Everyone that was shown the door over this got three months, and was eligible for unemployment. Except me: I got six months, was kept just long enough to vest in my equity award, and was still eligible for unemployment because the head of HR and the CEO knew I had no culpability, but was part of the "sweep" wanted by the board, simply because of my title. Sometimes the real shitheads can be outmaneuvered by the more or less decent. Should have sold my equity as soon as I got control because the shitheads drove the business into bankruptcy about a year later.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Something similar happened with me when I was terminated at Amazon. They tried to say I was a seasonal employee when I worked there for 3 years. Richest dude in the world and still wants to pinch those pennies. Fuck you Jeff. Similar, laughable results too. Microsoft had a better break room anyway.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes