VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.5.1] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I’ve never seen a game needing a patch more when you’re given a choice like this:

“If someone else, however, mods the LI path into a daughter route...then since this is a pirate site, there is really nothing I can do about that...”

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Is someone up to the challenge…

Reactions: ubgu

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I’ve never seen a game needing a patch more when you’re given a choice like this:

“If someone else, however, mods the LI path into a daughter route...then since this is a pirate site, there is really nothing I can do about that...”

well the dev didn't really intend to make this an incest game... the loophole is a paternity test where she finds out she is or isn't actually his daughter afaik. So no patch needed (when we get to that point)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
well the dev didn't really intend to make this an incest game... the loophole is a paternity test where she finds out she is or isn't actually his daughter afaik. So no patch needed (when we get to that point)
Well, I was sorta being facetious. But also, from my understanding, when you find out she’s your daughter (in that path) she ceases to be a love interest. And in the situation when she isn’t, it opens up the LI path. I was proposing turning the daughter path into a legitimate LI path.

Regardless, it ain’t gonna be me. Well, unless I get the time to play it and I like it enough :p

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
loved the update, and can't wait to see what's next
quick question: in the future tags have you decided if we are going to have to choose a LI at the end or will it be semi-harem, Harem?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
loved the update, and can't wait to see what's next
quick question: in the future tags have you decided if we are going to have to choose a LI at the end or will it be semi-harem, Harem?
I'm glad you enjoied the update. I initially started with a plan in mind, but as I go along and the script is actually fleshed out, I am trying to leave room for the story to follow the corse that works best for the story. That means that I am allowing for the possibility of change, but, that being said, If I won't force the story to unnaturally fit itself into my preconceptions, I also won't force it to bend to the will of other's unnaturally either. Curently I am planning to have multiple endings, however, at present, I will not make you choose any specific LI or two, or group, it won't take place until at least chapter 6 and anything done prior to that won't have negative consiquences on the chosen relationship. So, for the moment at least, you are good to pursue whoever you like. That's about as well as I can answer that question at the moment.

Last edited:

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
I'm glad you enjoied the update. I initially started with a plan in mind, but as I go along and the script is actually fleshed out, I am trying to leave room for the story to follow the corse that works best for the story. That means that I am allowing for the possibility of change, but, that being said, If I won't force the story to unnaturally fit itself into my preconceptions, I also won't force it to bend to the will of other's unnaturally either. Curently I am planning to have multiple endings, however, I will not make you choode any specific LI or two, or group, it wont tae place until at least chapter 6 and anything done prior to that won't have negative consiquences on the chosen relation ship. So, for the moment at least, you are good to pursue whoever you like. That's about as well as I can answer that question at the moment.
thank you so much for the reply, I'm either fine with 1 LI and no Heram ending either or a group ending

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
UC8-0.2.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

sure if this gets popularity and if mc bangs older girl.

have you tried Universal Choice Descriptor
works similar way, plus works with all future updates for games/ plus games without mod support, just used it with this update
yes and urm.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes