VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.5.1] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In the defense of the irrelivant that I never miss an opportunity to prosecute, there are over 12,000 stock photos of chefs wearing white gloves. So there must be a reason they do.

1727891323277.png

Reactions: Elhemeer

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
In the defense of the irrelivant that I never miss an opportunity to prosecute, there are over 12,000 stock photos of chefs wearing white gloves. So there must be a reason they do.

View attachment 4092555
im one of them so i can answer that pretty accurate,......not everybody works with gloves,and it depends on circunstances too,gloves right now are pretty close to skin lvl but depends on your skills and or your contact lvl u have to\you need to\or u wan to use it....i only use gloves if im dealing with something risky\jelly\or not very confort to contact,but also when i work in infront of other ppl ,not everyone is confortable to seeing someone else managing your next playe,.....so i try to be very clear here,some places is a must,some places is u can use it or not[depends totally on you]and some places never hear of.....[i dont eat on those places anymore]....i hope this can clarify any doubt...or not feel free to ask....

Reactions: Elhemeer

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Not having a Loli patch is a shame but understandable its not for everyone....

Anyway the Game is Great so far and i liked it very much i did wonder if there will be any love interest with the daughters but i guess that question got already answered.

keep up the good work i will put this game on my watchlist.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes