VN Others Completed UchiKano: Living With My Sister [v1.0] [Argonauts]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

HellShade

Oct 5, 2021
there is an executable called acmp.exe that gives 2 warnings as malicious in virustotal. I deleted it from the folder and the game still launched. Also the file was created in 2007 while everything else in the folder is from 2019+, which makes it even more sus. Anyone got an idea whether it's actually a malicious file or if it's a false positive by virustotal?

Aug 28, 2019
Now this, this is as close to perfection for me as it can be. A wholesome brother-sister incest VN that's uncensored to boot!
Haven't felt this way since Kinkoi, Senren Banka and SabbatOTW.

10/10 I totally recommend this one to anyone looking for some quality stuff.

maths_debater

Nov 12, 2020
Full save ( )

PSA

If you're on non-JP locale, this save might not extract properly. So, go to userdata folder and rename save file from éñé┐âJâmâVâèü[âY.system.dat to UchiKano.system.dat.

I'm also attaching the proper save here anyways. Just place it under userdata in the root of the game folder.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Good news guys! It seems Mangagamer is going to localize/translate the third and final game in the Uchikano trilogy!

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Good news guys! It seems Mangagamer is going to localize/translate the third and final game in the Uchikano trilogy!

Yep - I was informed by that on noisypixel.net. It is great to see that last one translated too. Of course the Steam version will have all lewd content ripped out (unless they locked up their usual censor crowd), but the 18+ patch will hopefully be available on MangaGamer.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Yep - I was informed by that on noisypixel.net. It is great to see that last one translated too. Of course the Steam version will have all lewd content ripped out (unless they locked up their usual censor crowd), but the 18+ patch will hopefully be available on MangaGamer.

Most games are going to be censored when they're released on Steam. Getting the Installer/Setup Version of the game straight from Mangagamer is a much better option since its uncensored and has all the features therein compare getting it from Steam.

uiox2000

Feb 9, 2020
I'm having trouble playing this on a 720p monitor
Does anyone know how to make this work on a 720p monitor?
Its a lappy so cant just buy and plug in a 1080p monitor

robopiplup

Jan 1, 2022
Just in case anyone else might have read some of the comments on here and been led to believe this is a sequel: it's not. This is just one of three different what-if stories. If you don't like incest, try one of the other two.

Reactions: Banshee96
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes