giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UFO [Ch.3 v0.4.6 Revised Beta] [17MOONKEYS]

COMPRESSED / Image quality 90%

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

klopa5

Nov 22, 2018
View attachment 2134639

Overview:
A young man was abducted by aliens, but after 1000 years his cryogenics chamber will be found by sex dolls.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-11-01
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Ch.3 v0.4.5 Revised Beta
Language: English
Other Games: My Mother [Game Development Thread]
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Could you please give me some honest feedback?

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Banner1 - Banner2 - Banner3

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1886741 View attachment 2139721 View attachment 1489586 View attachment 1995548 View attachment 1995336 View attachment 1932847 View attachment 1886744 View attachment 1932850 View attachment 1820212 View attachment 1820351 View attachment 2062776 View attachment 2062722 View attachment 2062763 View attachment 2062720 View attachment 2062724 View attachment 2062725 View attachment 2062759 View attachment 2062782
This is one of the best games. Keep going! More animations maybe?

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
I mentioned back in july about a milking farm or milking device. The device you came up with is great I see it is capable of milking futa's also. Great idea and crafting of milking machine. It is capable of stimulating them for better milk and cream production . GREAT job keep up the good work.

33Cents

Oct 12, 2017
Very good so far, idk why but I was expecting navigating through the ship and being able to choose whether or not to "betray" Pamela, but I guess that would take a lot more time to have branching dialogue instead of a linear story

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
17MOONKEYS You wanted some honest feedbacks so...

1. Great Renders
2. Good Models
3. If option to exclude Futas best is conversion. I know more work but still would apeal to those who are turned off by Futas.
4. Hair optional or removal. Shaving may be included.
5. Upgrade option on protagonist like growth and may be give some muscles to him. he looks like a sissy boy. Cmon... As far as I understand it's a Harem Game with only 1 male character. But does he have to be so tiny, lean albeit a Huge dick. Give him some height. He looks to be no more than 14-15 years old. Maybe a nerd but he definitely needs some stamina to keep up with all them Bazoongas. ;) However, This is just honest suggestion. You might include some training regimen or a serum to make him look more mature and stronger to handle stuff.
6. Love the Dick monsters. why not make them attach to MC to get extra dick???? :)) (not sarcastic) might be cool.
7. Love the concept of AI Sexdolls.
8. more expansion of the space ship with additional "entertainment" rooms.
9. why only Big boobs and big asses. Include some petite or moderate forms too.
10. there's a big area of expansion with sex toys and accessories you might want to look into.

Overall, I'd say good job but you really need some concepts for sustainability and avoid boredom. Hope this helps.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
17MOONKEYS You wanted some honest feedbacks so...

1. Great Renders
2. Good Models
3. If option to exclude Futas best is conversion. I know more work but still would apeal to those who are turned off by Futas.
4. Hair optional or removal. Shaving may be included.
5. Upgrade option on protagonist like growth and may be give some muscles to him. he looks like a sissy boy. Cmon... As far as I understand it's a Harem Game with only 1 male character. But does he have to be so tiny, lean albeit a Huge dick. Give him some height. He looks to be no more than 14-15 years old. Maybe a nerd but he definitely needs some stamina to keep up with all them Bazoongas. ;) However, This is just honest suggestion. You might include some training regimen or a serum to make him look more mature and stronger to handle stuff.
6. Love the Dick monsters. why not make them attach to MC to get extra dick???? :)) (not sarcastic) might be cool.
7. Love the concept of AI Sexdolls.
8. more expansion of the space ship with additional "entertainment" rooms.
9. why only Big boobs and big asses. Include some petite or moderate forms too.
10. there's a big area of expansion with sex toys and accessories you might want to look into.

Overall, I'd say good job but you really need some concepts for sustainability and avoid boredom. Hope this helps.
Thank You for your useful feedback.
MC will be grow up on the space station as stated in the game.

I like your ideas, I will think about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zargoth99

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
The post above has some great ideas. Personally, I agree with most of it. The parts I don't agree with aren't so much a 'disagree' as those don't register for me. For instance, the petite figure, that one isn't on my personal list. If it winds up in the game, cool. If not, cool. Definitely strongly agree with the futa and pubic hair optional content. It won't kill the experience for me but it's a nice option to have.

Honestly it looks great and doesn't seem to take itself too seriously, which is a good thing. Sometimes good natured raunchy fun is the ticket. It worked for Jackerman and EpicLust, just to name two off the top of my head, so far it's working for you in my opinion. A little fine tuning and you'll be there. Solid effort so far for sure.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
The post above has some great ideas. Personally, I agree with most of it. The parts I don't agree with aren't so much a 'disagree' as those don't register for me. For instance, the petite figure, that one isn't on my personal list. If it winds up in the game, cool. If not, cool. Definitely strongly agree with the futa and pubic hair optional content. It won't kill the experience for me but it's a nice option to have.

Honestly it looks great and doesn't seem to take itself too seriously, which is a good thing. Sometimes good natured raunchy fun is the ticket. It worked for Jackerman and EpicLust, just to name two off the top of my head, so far it's working for you in my opinion. A little fine tuning and you'll be there. Solid effort so far for sure.
Thank You.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
In regards to feedback, as usual the content is good, but too little for a single update. The only other slight criticism I have is that the plot is going through at breakneck speed, which is not an issue if you have more of it planned out ahead, but might lead to issues otherwise. The story so far isn't bad, but it feels very compressed. You have a lot of room to work with, introducing new aspects of the world, elaborating on why and how the world developed, or just going into more detail about the ship or characters we already have. Spending some time on minor things like these goes a long way to making it feel like there's more to the story than just the barebones aspects needed for the plot to happen.
As far as things other people mentioned go, I agree that the protagonist needs to be aged up a bit, but not really bothered about anything else, I'm satisfied with the direction so far.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes