DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Semi-synthetic brain, genetically modified organism.
don't complicate it too much, have Aisha inject Pam with Milkogen to get desired results as Aisha, little bit of thiccness & also lactation from Pamela... that would make MC bond with Pam as well, making Pam realize that how Aisha must've felt having Milkogen injected, maybe all 3 can bond then

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I see Trap and Transformation tag, does that mean you the player turn trap or you can find or select who the trap will be?

My preference when it comes to games with a trap is i don't become one and can choose if i want to bone the trap or not which there really isn't that many games with that option.
Also don't like being the sausage receiver.

Also the option on picking what the character is, Female or Trap plus personality type which even those i don't see hardly any of.

Personality choice like Regular Joe, The Airhead, The Bimbo, Thirsty Yandere more specifically the clingy type, not the kill you while you sleep because you zoned out and looked like you were looking at someone type.

Much as i would like, i don't have the time, resources, skill or knowledge on making games and with all the preference's and idea's i have it would be a overwhelming project that probably wouldn't even cross the starting line.
Only say that because some like to say "Then make your own game." when commenting preference's or ideas.
I go more for games like Honey Select which even those don't have a lot of what i would want.

I'll give this game a shot for the time being so nobody has to continue reading my rambling if they even made it this far.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes