Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
But throwing a stone at every dog that barks doesn't always pay off.
Man if you are not happy with the futa content i understand i don't like It either but since we are both not paying for this shit, and since the patrons voted for the content, i don't think that you are in the position to tell him what to do , especially considering that the content Is optional.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
:LOL: Okay, Let's forget about this metaphor. Everything is fine!
Metaphors are teachings of wise men that have been handed down from acient generations who have verified their effectiveness and are often part of the culture of peoples and therefore should not be forgotten, if anything, verified and, if necessary, denied.

coffi69

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1661588

Overview:
A young man was abducted by aliens, but after 1000 years his cryogenic chamber will be found by sex dolls.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-18
Release Date: 2022-07-18
Developer: 17MOONKEYS - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Bugfixed Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Could you please give me some honest feedback? Help me make this game great!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extra: Banner

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1886741 View attachment 1932847 View attachment 1489586 View attachment 1932850 View attachment 1820351 View attachment 1886744 View attachment 1820212 View attachment 1489623 View attachment 1932851
Honest feedback...you cant please everyone so dont try...do what pleases you and the ones who like it will show thier love by playing it.Haters will always hate.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The cock on the futa is way too big, which makes it super unrealistic, which then crosses into the uncanny valley, which essentially kills any eroticism. Bigger is not always better.

If you guys like HUGE unrealistic super sized futa dicks, can you explain why? I've tried for years to understand it, but it's not as arousing as cocks that have more realistic sizes (8-9 inches, 10 inch tops).

EDIT: If the super huge unrealistic dick turns you on, keep it. But it never hurts to try and make it smaller, do another render and compare, which do you like more, the realistic size or unrealistic? You might find the smaller size is actually more of a turn on (still big, but like 8-10 inches tops)

Tuperr0

Nov 13, 2020
Thanks man!! (y)
UFO [Ch.2 v0.4 Bugfixed] [17MOONKEYS]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

Compression with HIGH QUALITY - 90%
- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
SIZE ~ 155 MB

EXTREME compression - 60%
- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
SIZE ~ 95 MB

I added the option to change the font size and opacity in the Android version.

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
The cock on the futa is way too big, which makes it super unrealistic, which then crosses into the uncanny valley, which essentially kills any eroticism. Bigger is not always better.

If you guys like HUGE unrealistic super sized futa dicks, can you explain why? I've tried for years to understand it, but it's not as arousing as cocks that have more realistic sizes (8-9 inches, 10 inch tops).

EDIT: If the super huge unrealistic dick turns you on, keep it. But it never hurts to try and make it smaller, do another render and compare, which do you like more, the realistic size or unrealistic? You might find the smaller size is actually more of a turn on (still big, but like 8-10 inches tops)
I AGREE AT 1000% that so unrealistic and I realy don't like this... maybe i'm just jealous =(

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes