AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Holy shit, this was funny as hell...
screenshot0001.png
Good update, but now there is more questions than answers...is the sdf the bad guys, moolinda will join us, what happened with barbie, are we going to have any sex, so many questions.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
the graphics are fine but you could make the women less morbid and the futa content is fine but within the more or less real I would remove a large part of the furutrista scene it is somewhat chaotic and I think interest will be lost if you do not put more sex scenes in a sex game and something else with the mother and the sister it would be better a broader introduction and some anal makes the game better and please reduce the size of the penis I mean not a little guy but not a terrible tree between the legs

pimmel

Aug 8, 2018
I really like the Renders and stuff but did i miss smth?

I havent played a few Versions i think.. but seems to me as if theres not really anything of substans added beside that futa dick that i dont care about.

Reactions: pix28

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
what will this game be??? is the mc the only one never getting pussy but all the others do??? is allways running from all the girls....gets boring....i wait for a year ,maybe then there will be some real sex for the mc with a girl and not the way it seems now...he getting raped by any dick that roams around too many for my likes

Reactions: magvearn
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes