pix28

Aug 17, 2021
after John Wick who doesn't know of the Baba Yaga? Or The Witcher, or Hellboy or.....
JW became a Baba Yaga in the Russian-language film distribution only. Again, for ease of understanding. And in the original, his nickname was Boogeyman

... and maybe I'm wrong. need to watch the first movie :)

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What kind of dolls will be part of this in the future ? Maybe an adult alice from alice in wonderland that is always hot, maybe harley quinn, maybe some spidergirls or lamias ? Love the boobs.
That is a very nice aspect of the setting, if the dev wants to include any cameos like that then all he has to say is that it's a Doll that was modelled after the original. All sorts of things can be explained as being custom Doll models, from existing characters to fantasy or sci-fi races.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
What kind of dolls will be part of this in the future ? Maybe an adult alice from alice in wonderland that is always hot, maybe harley quinn, maybe some spidergirls or lamias ? Love the boobs.
That is a very nice aspect of the setting, if the dev wants to include any cameos like that then all he has to say is that it's a Doll that was modelled after the original. All sorts of things can be explained as being custom Doll models, from existing characters to fantasy or sci-fi races.
If I want to add Mulinda from FOTM to the game, as a sex doll made according to this game (FOTM), and she will call the MC Dani. Do I need permission from the game's author (FOTM) to do this?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey, 17MoonKeys. Just curious. But will version 4.4 be available on here after 4.5 comes out on your Patreon? I love your game, and plan to become a Patreon next year after my chapter 13 bankruptsy is over with. But for now, I'm poor and can't afford it. So I was just curious if you had a time line for when it would be here. Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Hey, 17MoonKeys. Just curious. But will version 4.4 be available on here after 4.5 comes out on your Patreon? I love your game, and plan to become a Patreon next year after my chapter 13 bankruptsy is over with. But for now, I'm poor and can't afford it. So I was just curious if you had a time line for when it would be here. Thanks, and keep up the great work!
Yes, I release an update 1-2 times a month!

Reactions: Talmadge
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes