Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
In regards to feedback, as usual the content is good, but too little for a single update. The only other slight criticism I have is that the plot is going through at breakneck speed, which is not an issue if you have more of it planned out ahead, but might lead to issues otherwise. The story so far isn't bad, but it feels very compressed. You have a lot of room to work with, introducing new aspects of the world, elaborating on why and how the world developed, or just going into more detail about the ship or characters we already have. Spending some time on minor things like these goes a long way to making it feel like there's more to the story than just the barebones aspects needed for the plot to happen.
As far as things other people mentioned go, I agree that the protagonist needs to be aged up a bit, but not really bothered about anything else, I'm satisfied with the direction so far.
Thank you, I'll think about what you said.

Reactions: Scrination

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No offence some good ideas and I agree with most except maybe.

6. Love the Dick monsters. why not make them attach to MC to get extra dick???? :)) (not sarcastic) might be cool.

No offence but although I agree with "Love the Dick monsters."part since they are funny as fuck but.
I gotta disagree with "why not make them attach to MC to get extra dick???? :)) (not sarcastic) might be cool".
Cool for who exactly the only one that benefits in that Idea is the Woman its not like it would be the MC's real cock.
So he's not gonna feel anything from it so no real enjoyment for him out of it.
You may as well have him fucking someone while wearing a strap on it's the same thing except funnier.

Only Feed I'd could give for now is Alexandra at the begining and then Alice's fantasy also Pamela's authorization Sex scene's are way way way to short.
Makes MC look like a Quick shot as well as a one shot wonder.

Just Sayin.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
LOVING THIS GAME.. kinda wish the update was more but it is what it is.
I really have no complaints only down the line I hope the MC gets tallers and maybe some muscles? Like I don't think the goal of the game is femdom right? IF NOT I don't see the point in having the mc look so small and weak if this is suppose to be a harem right? Unless I am wrong. So I hope down the line we can have a option to make him more masculine if you get what I am saying.. but if him looking so small and weak is the point than that's fine too just want to know.

Keep up the good work dev.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
LOVING THIS GAME.. kinda wish the update was more but it is what it is.
I really have no complaints only down the line I hope the MC gets tallers and maybe some muscles? Like I don't think the goal of the game is femdom right? IF NOT I don't see the point in having the mc look so small and weak if this is suppose to be a harem right? Unless I am wrong. So I hope down the line we can have a option to make him more masculine if you get what I am saying.. but if him looking so small and weak is the point than that's fine too just want to know.

Keep up the good work dev.
He will grow up to look like an adult athletic young man, about 25 years old.
There will be a balance between dominance and submission depending on the character.
Yes, it will be a harem.
And new characters included futadolls.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
There will be a balance between dominance and submission depending on the character.
Yes, it will be a harem.
All sounds GOOD! Only thing I hope is for the futa to be optional.
personally not into it but
Yes, it will be a harem.
One last question, Well the futa be optional?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
screenshot0001.png

OOOO boy, shots fired...but joke aside, good update, but damn, i really hope to see more action, the way that this update ended is to give us blueballs, i wonder if the mc will stop the machine and "manually" help moolinda, we really need less text and more sex.

untapped_horny

Sep 14, 2021
Love your work so far, good amount of dialogue to make the kinks seem considered and not just slapped together. The femdom and weirdness are great and people that tell you to tone it down are playing the wrong game imo

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes