estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch. 3 v0.4.5 Revised Beta
Size 110 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port, as usual.

FatherTime-63

Dec 23, 2019
Enjoy the game and notice a few typos - not a big deal - I would like to support you, but your entry level amount is higher than 7 other active games combined that I currently support - have you ever considered a $1-3 entry level get the game 1-3 weeks after release than higher paid users? It might puill in more users, just a thought.

otherwise - I agree with recent post - love the voluptous gals, more (longer) animations and I can't wait till the MC falls in a vat of aging oils :)

would you bring back that bot with 6 breasts - that's what convinced me to download your game to begin with :) maybe throw in a couple of Bots/species of different colors too. If you make a Green Alien Goblin - they will come..........
:alien::devilish::alien::devilish::alien::devilish:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
notice a few typos
Please help me find typos.

$1-3 entry level get the game 1-3 weeks after release than higher paid users? It might puill in more users, just a thought.
When my subscription was 3 dollars, my game was stolen and posted on different sites, including f95, I had a conflict with this site because of this, so I deleted the 3 dollar subscription.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
But fans of the UFO game can get the latest version for free by installing a banner. I think it's a fair deal.

would you bring back that bot with 6 breasts - that's what convinced me to download your game to begin with :) maybe throw in a couple of Bots/species of different colors too. If you make a Green Alien Goblin - they will come..........
That is interesting, I will think about it.

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
screenshot0001.png

Something tells me the dev is from Ukraine as I dont think Vlad was considered a "famous" dictator prior to the Russian/Ukraine War.

Regardless I respect the devs opinon just found that while it was obvious it was going to put there I still found it funny all the same.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
View attachment 2153812

Something tells me the dev is from Ukraine as I dont think Vlad was considered a "famous" dictator prior to the Russian/Ukraine War.

Regardless I respect the devs opinon just found that while it was obvious it was going to put there I still found it funny all the same.
23C25C11-9E97-44AB-BA7E-0857961F81ED.jpeg
I am Russian.

Путин хуйло, Слава Украине (klingon language).

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
I guess what I heard from the Moon Youtube Channel is true there is a faction of people who dont agree with Vlad desperate and irrational invasion of Ukraine But thats kinda the same for all countries.
That said I personally believe Vlad is as much as a dictator as Justin Trudeau (PM of Canada) based on how the Trucker protest was handed by that I mean he isnt as much of a dictator as Xi Jinping but I guess you did put "other scum"
Mr.Kent a fantastic banner you have [love&submission]

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoeKent
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes