sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Your UFO Signature label is large but disappointing, no one in F95zone will give a second glance to the label with clothes on, and no one will care how the background is done, only the high resolution nude heroine label will show the character of the game and be attractive.
Clothing label and face close-up label want to be attractive , consider animating label .
My English is not good, can you understand what I'm trying to say ?
@ 17moonkeys
1670474425741.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Your UFO Signature label is large but disappointing, no one in F95zone will give a second glance to the label with clothes on, and no one will care how the background is done, only the high resolution nude heroine label will show the character of the game and be attractive.
Clothing label and face close-up label want to be attractive , consider animating label .
@ 17moonkeys
View attachment 2220595
Got it. I understand you. Thank you!

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
@ 17moonkeys
View attachment 2220595
An animated one would be definitely cooler

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes