jokermon

May 31, 2020
Really enjoying this wild sexy space opera. Especially appreciate the futa content. I do have some thoughts, however.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this game shows great potential, and I'm already loving the over-the-top visual style. Surprisingly, the music is very appealing as well, especially the dreamy title screen score. Sounds a lot like Ozric Tentacles. Please don't keep us waiting too long for more of that good stuff.

Cheers,
jokey

Last edited:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Really enjoying this wild sexy space opera. Especially appreciate the futa content.

Some suggestions:
  • Use clear establishing shots for important moments. When the MC was following the dickosaur on the ship, at first I didn't know what was going on, since the camera was set behind the MC, and the 'saur was just a scattering of pink pixels in the distance. We should have seen the MC's face registering surprise, and then a close cut to the 'saur flapping around the corner. First we see the MC's surprise, and then exactly what surprised him. Clear visual storytelling. Ditto when Alice bends over at the Mom Cow. There should have been a close up of her vulva and big hanging balls. Instead, we only see the goodies from a distance, in fuzzy low light. And no MC reaction shot. Missed opportunity for a classic futa wtf moment.

• If you're gonna do futa, go big or go home. The futacream extraction scene was hot, but could have been better if Alice got fully hard during the process. Let that rhino horn rise and receive a proper handjob. ;)~ And I wanna see her fuck and get sucked. ;)~~

• Lighting. It is possible for dim lighting to be both interesting and illuminating. However, the lighting in the night time scenes with Aisha is neither. There are plenty of buttons and control panels to provide plausible illumination, but aside from a couple insignificant kickers, she's in shadow. Likewise the overly-bright scenes in the brig. Avoid flat, uninteresting floodlit lighting design. This is one of the biggest hurdles between this title and AAA status. That, and the lack of fun minigames.

• We need to see it when the MC ejaculates. So far every cumshot has been either been a creampie or mysteriously off camera. We must behold the sacred white fountain. Also, the MC needs to be having moar sex immediately, at the very least beejays and titjobs.

I think this game shows great potential, and I'm already loving the over-the-top visual style. Surprisingly, the music is very appealing as well, especially the dreamy title screen score. Sounds a lot like Ozric Tentacles. Please don't keep us waiting too long for more of that good stuff.

Cheers,
jokey
Thank You for the very helpful feedback.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Don't want MC to grow up. If so, it will be similar to other milf games, less attractive, but at least you can grow up and still be shorter than milf. I prefer shota * milf because it's rare.
Especially via a western dev doing 3dcg work for it with thiccening characters to boot. Its nice to see a bit of it from our side of the ocean that isnt gigachad hoe patrol V (though that sounds like an amazing parody of the power fantasy games that western devs make tbh that I would def play, lol).

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes