Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
no ntr, agreed, but if the bar owner gets ahold of the MC....
Ideally the MC shows them something new. The futa's are used to fucking all sorts of things including other futas at this stage it seems like. A human male showing them a time would be different. Especially MC gives them a "finishing move" of his own. If it goes that route as the content (Avoidable or not w/e on that end for me) would be fine on my end.

Just not my thing to have the protag we are more or less playing through the perspective of getting taken. There's a LOT of similar content floating around these days of that sort. I'm of the type to think less is more in terms of fetishes tacked on, as the content creep and pressure of those into X-on-male will then want more of that added on which can distract from the core vision of the game. Can always add things on after the core of a game is done. Content creep is the deadliest affliction of h-games imo.

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
WTF is up with this protag's age? You dress him up in toddler pajamas and put him in a kid's room, but call him a "young man" in the overview. Yeah, sorry, but no, I don't believe you.

So much potential is wasted with such a creepy protag and premise. A shame, since I liked the curvy models.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes