jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Almost all or all dolls will get pregnant. But in the enlarged belly there will be not a child inside, but reserves of nutrients for milk production.
Just wanted to share a thought that I had. Artificial wombs already exist. If any of the dolls were particularly interested in helping repopulate the human race, I imagine a game based in a future with space travel wouldn't have any problem accommodating them. As long as they could convince Aisha to share ;)

If a portion of the work is being done to show them with bellies already, maybe adding a few dialogue branches would be easy?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Personally, I'm not a fan of Aisha, so I do hope we'll have the oportunity to further investigate the rest of the crew, as well as maybe find the means to procreate with them (just in case that isn't medically possible yet).

Mathiaz_123

Dec 31, 2020
i think that repeatable scenes are a must in any game, whitout them whit time u always feels like it lacks of content, and starts to get boring, that in general, more into specifics things and personal preference, I belive that in more late stages a pregancy sistem would be awesome and I think pregnancy fits really good with the tematic of the game

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
3.3 Feedback

1. Aisha is looking amazing. Still hoping we might get a choice to trim up her bush as she lets go of her religious taboos. Still looks amazing. Pamela still holding a solid 2nd, Barbie and the Queen where also nice looking and nice to see Barbie more involved.

2. Was really neat to see what was in the datapad is playing out.

3. I am curious if we are going to have any choices or will this be a kinetic visual model where we are only along for the ride?

4. All in all good work, I know you had some setbacks IRL that limited your production time so I'm not holding that against the update content.

5. Ending of this update amused me because it was the complete opposite of what the character had been lead to believe.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
2. Was really neat to see what was in the datapad is playing out.
What do you mean?

3. I am curious if we are going to have any choices or will this be a kinetic visual model where we are only along for the ride?
Yes, this a kinetic novel. It is my first game, I don't want to complicate. Maybe next game.

Thank you for your feedback. Love.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes