DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
It's just for the developer's note...everything is at his discretion..and of course the users...or rather the players and fans.....you need to do what is in demand among the audience. :) (y)
not at the risk of patreon being deleted, NLT-Media [15,000 patreons] too made incest games, now they bid farewell to incest in their 1,2 & 3rd games... no patch provided by the dev himself.. the community is making fan-made patches, that too are stopped now in the 3rd game... so again if it's the audience demand, the audience should take care of it, as this game is listed on patreon, it doesn't allow incest... that's why was referring the community to make a patch so the dev doesn't get in trouble

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
not at the risk of patreon being deleted, NLT-Media [15,000 patreons] too made incest games, now they bid farewell to incest in their 1,2 & 3rd games... no patch provided by the dev himself.. the community is making fan-made patches, that too are stopped now in the 3rd game... so again if it's the audience demand, the audience should take care of it, as this game is listed on patreon, it doesn't allow incest... that's why was referring the community to make a patch so the dev doesn't get in trouble
I had made a patch for the very first version of the game but then decided to stop until the game is further developed. There were too many changes in between versions to make the patch viable. Had to reorganize the scenes and the dialogs to make it work and its too much work.
Plus unlike other games this game doesnt have the "landlady" and "roommate" characters so its harder than simply renaming some variables :(

If interested: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1512509_script.rpy
I dont think it will work with current version but you can go through the dialogs to see the changes I made.
Edit: just tested seems to work with current version as well - but game will stop after the first night.

Last edited:

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Awesome game! I love the story, the dialogue, the models, the whole setup... Even the MC and I don't usually like the models most games use for MCs.

Also, I don't understand the complaint about incest. I mean, yeah, it's not REAL incest, but the vibe is very well introduced with the drug induced maternal instinct and the whole environment. It's a fresh take on the subject.

So far I'm loving it. I can't wait for the rest.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It is worth considering ... that people are all different .. and "tastes" too .... so .. by the way.;):)But if there are mature beautiful women in the game..why not add "incest"?...other players like it. :love: :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
Because the game has a story where incest makes no sense whatsoever, as the MC has been both abducted and cryogenically frozen for a whole millenium?

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes