seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Futa content is a total turn-off for me. I feel disgusted by it. When I want to see a hot milf and a shota, I want to see exactly that, not some semi-gay bullshit ruining otherwise hot daz3d female models, who get a dick attached to them. Since futa was added to this vn, it died for me. (I just came here, because it was shown under "latest games & updates") I was active in the early hours of this vn and gave constructive feedback, but I was totally disappointed by the results of futa weirdos hijacking this vn. I can't enjoy it any more.
The game clearly asks you, if you want to avoid that content. So just do that and stop whining. I also don't like futa much, but I'm not a child and I don't feel threatened in my masculinity like you, just because there's a girl with a dick in some picks. Children shouldn't be on this site anyway, so maybe this isn't the site for you.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
It's right to say that the DEV has a vision about how the story will evolve and freedom indeed to make the game he/she had in mind... Then there's the other part (this is my only opinion) and this is how would be the best way making that game to maximize the audience so all wants to test that game and even some of them or all of them wants to support the project financially... Futa on male, or male on futa, those are kinks that may appeal on many people and that´s good; reglecting the others who want to approach the game and don't have this kink without any option for them would lead to drop it eventually (I played the game and the MC was forced to collect the milk for the druggie cat from Galaxina, I didn't see if that could be avoided or not, I couldn't do that in my try at least)..

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

IchigoZangetsu

Nov 23, 2022
The game clearly asks you, if you want to avoid that content. So just do that and stop whining. I also don't like futa much, but I'm not a child and I don't feel threatened in my masculinity like you, just because there's a girl with a dick in some picks. Children shouldn't be on this site anyway, so maybe this isn't the site for you.
I don´t see where his comment is childish or anything of the sort... He is saying that he doesn´t like it, how does that have to do anything with masculinity?
I agree on the part tho where you are saying that it ask you if you want to see it or not, so I don´t really see the big problem there...

eatfortwo

Jan 13, 2022
There's still unavoidable futa scenes. Mystery how you fit such a sturdy projector in such a tiny closet, though.

Agamer Odical

Jul 13, 2017
In the latest version, Ivan gave you alcohol, and you will not be able to avoid sex with Galaxina. I mean unavoidable scenes male on futa and futa on male. Sorry for the inconvenience, such is life!
I am just glad that you keep updating the story. It is unfortunate if some people do not like some of the content but nobody can write a story that satisfies everyone.

Keep writing and take it to the direction you want.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I played the game but when the MC went to do it with Galaxina the game said that I had reached the end of the update, I was already at the part where we confronted Galaxina but when something was going to happen the message appeared that it was the end of the update, was there anything new in this updating or just changing past content and fixing some bugs.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
and futa on male. Sorry for the inconvenience, such is life!
"rip in peace".

Well...that content is not to my liking but tbh the MC isnt really that manly which might make it not so bad. The update ended before anything happened so I guess I will see next time if I am horribly turned off by what happens or not. I still wish you would give us an option to decide how it plays out. I love futa in all its forms except futa on male(tho femboys get a pass) and I enjoyed the game up till now so I guess I will see.

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
I never made an actual review of these games but you asked for an honest opinion so I made some notes.

1. I really don't like taking extra time to "transition" from some texts to another text.

2. I enjoy the absurd things. Like when Mark gets naked the first time and the whole situation is abnormal.
He gets naked without skipping a frame and she just goes: What a strong erection you have. O.O
The mom sees them at the end of it and just thinks: Goodnight. LOL

3. Good dicks very welcome; huge but not impossibly big, huge balls, curving up and with a engorged tip instead of shriveled half pump dicks we see in some games.

4. The right mindset for pervy action instead of being indecisive, for example when he thinks: "ofc I have condoms all over this room" and answers. no.

5. I appreciate no being sandbox. Most people can't make sandboxes right. They just make things waste time instead of build up character and desire etc.

6. The atheist talk was too off topic. A real turn off.

7. I like the mind gymnastics: Its just a big clitoris. hehe

8. The story does not waste time trying to look cool, its very readable, unlike some games where all you want is to hold ctrl.

9. The Beautiful characters in good 3D is very welcome. Even games without a story can be appreciated when the visuals are good.

10. Playing right into the great genres like virgin, naive, shota, futa, incest, lactation, the POV, the affectionate making out is just so much better than sudden penetration in some games.

11. The context makes it so the absurd stuff can be believable, They are in a female future so they don't know the culture male ways.

In conclusion I think you know the best extreme stuff and I trust you will continue including them in the future updates.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I never made an actual review of these games but you asked for an honest opinion so I made some notes.

1. I really don't like taking extra time to "transition" from some texts to another text.

2. I enjoy the absurd things. Like when Mark gets naked the first time and the whole situation is abnormal.
He gets naked without skipping a frame and she just goes: What a strong erection you have. O.O
The mom sees them at the end of it and just thinks: Goodnight. LOL

3. Good dicks very welcome; huge but not impossibly big, huge balls, curving up and with a engorged tip instead of shriveled half pump dicks we see in some games.

4. The right mindset for pervy action instead of being indecisive, for example when he thinks: "ofc I have condoms all over this room" and answers. no.

5. I appreciate no being sandbox. Most people can't make sandboxes right. They just make things waste time instead of build up character and desire etc.

6. The atheist talk was too off topic. A real turn off.

7. I like the mind gymnastics: Its just a big clitoris. hehe

8. The story does not waste time trying to look cool, its very readable, unlike some games where all you want is to hold ctrl.

9. The Beautiful characters in good 3D is very welcome. Even games without a story can be appreciated when the visuals are good.

10. Playing right into the great genres like virgin, naive, shota, futa, incest, lactation, the POV, the affectionate making out is just so much better than sudden penetration in some games.

11. The context makes it so the absurd stuff can be believable, They are in a female future so they don't know the culture male ways.

In conclusion I think you know the best extreme stuff and I trust you will continue including them in the future updates.
Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZZBible128
Mar 29, 2023
Question: The no. 14 of the "intergalactic declaration of subject rights" says all may enjoy asylum from persecution. If there is only 1 government, how does one enjoy asylum from persecution if there is no other government that can give asylum? At least I'm assuming there is only 1 government as there is an intergalactic declaration of rights (Like the UN).

Oh and I think no. 27 and 28 are conflicting with eachother;

27; all rights can only be limited if it infringes others' rights
28; no one can take away your subject rights

No one can take away your rights, but they can be limited if it infringes on someone else's rights? But the action of limiting one's rights is that not also partly taking it away? So do they cancel eachother out or is no. 28 meant for a different context? as in nobody can take away your rights, and the limiting of rights has nothing to do with taking it away?

Other than that, I like the egalitarian declaration of rights ^^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes