Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
Not to dog pile the dev or anything just giving feedback, usually making stuff optional will save you from far more stress then actually spending the time to do it. Like, I wouldn't go into a game thread and say I hate that it has NTR where the games main theme is NTR, that would be pretty stupid. Usually the blow-back comes from stuff that is forced on the player without really saying ahead of time what to expect in the game, or what might be planned for in the future. But, if its added later on in the game when it might not have had it, making it optional is the only way to avoid the inevitable shitstorm :ROFLMAO:.

I personally have no problem with futa stuff, like male on futa, just again, that's been said by others as well, just not into futa on male at all. Honestly I thought it would be optional, or maybe just able to avoid the futa on male part, but yeah... lol. Most games that have futa, and have a male protagonist, its like 98% of the time futa on male stuff, male on futa stuff on the other-hand is actually pretty hard to find, in good games. Just again not a bottom.

But yeah no real hate for the dev or anything. Just trying to give perspective, from someone who has been following this game since the near beginning.

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I'm sure if someone wants to mod in futa-skip, they can do it easily with a label jump option. But what I find strange is that you are still given a choice earlier the first two times, since it used to be optional.

:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nacht13

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
i'm a bit lost here, does this current update only has 4 mn of new content (one new scene only) or am i missing something ?

Jan 2, 2022
UFO [Ch.3 v0.6.0] [17MOONKEYS] - Compressed

Win/Linux [160 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [155 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain
We REALLY need for compressed links pinned to the OP. They are too hard to find, as the above 5 posts show.

Reactions: Reese286

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
We REALLY need for compressed links pinned to the OP. They are too hard to find, as the above 5 posts show.
Nope. Not going to happen anymore. It was removed to lift the workload of Uploaders. Use the search. In the settings you can sort the search by date. Then search for compressed + version number. That should give you only results for the current updated Compression if there is one.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
No. That is fairly typical of his updates. He pumps out small updates faster, so that we don't forget the plot.
It's more like a monthly TV show.
I only discovered the game a couple of months ago and played the previous update and now the new one. But even for a monthly release, isn't this much content just way too little ? i don't know, but an update that only consists of 1 scene only and not even 5mn of new content is just...not right it feels like, i don't know :confused: but if that's how the dev proceeds, then so be it. Still think some of those curvy female characters in the game are some of the best i've seen so far (althought i hated this update because of the futa on male stuff lol, wich reading the comments found out i wasn't the only one not pleased by it, but whatever)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes