17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I really do appreciate this game, but I think most of us would prefer larger updates. It's a bit disappointing to update the game to only one new scene.
photo_2024-08-30_11-24-27.jpg

I am working in a university library and living in a car, so I can't make major updates right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
UFO [Ch.3 v0.6.7] [17MOONKEYS] - Compressed

Win/Linux [170 MB]
- - - -

Mac [164 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rentalunshipped982

Mar 23, 2023
View attachment 3983360

I am working in a university library and living in a car, so I can't make major updates right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I completely understand. I wish you the best and hope your situation gets better as soon as possible! Admirable that you can push out updates at all considering your circumstances!

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
I remember playing this a while ago and the updates were really lack luster in content. It also doesn't help that there is no update only file you just gotta download multiple gigs every time. Update only is like a godsend for these types of games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Mao_T

May 7, 2017
View attachment 3983360

Best of luck and don't apologize for being where you're at, everyone's starting and restarting at their own pace. But be careful with doing this in public, you could easily get a public indecency charge or worse if any kids are around. At the very least, getting some privacy shield screen protectors could save you a lot of trouble if you don't already have them.

As for the game I've been having a great time since it's been released. Are there any plans for the mom to be re-introduced? I liked her renders. Overall you have a pretty unique storyline here, honestly with how massive the universe is, you can play around with the story as much as you want. I'm curious where you're going to take it, peace.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Best of luck and don't apologize for being where you're at, everyone's starting and restarting at their own pace. But be careful with doing this in public, you could easily get a public indecency charge or worse if any kids are around. At the very least, getting some privacy shield screen protectors could save you a lot of trouble if you don't already have them.

As for the game I've been having a great time since it's been released. Are there any plans for the mom to be re-introduced? I liked her renders. Overall you have a pretty unique storyline here, honestly with how massive the universe is, you can play around with the story as much as you want. I'm curious where you're going to take it, peace.
Thank You.
Yes, we will recreate the biological mother on the space station we are flying to.

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes