• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Ugaromix collection [2020-04-03] [UGAROMIX]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
aa (2).jpg

Overview:
Ugaromix is a 3D artist who makes comics set in a fictional town with a bit of surnatural elements. Expect futa, trap, and humans (?) with animalistic features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2020-04-03
Developer/Publisher: Ugaromix ( )
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p+
Pages: 484
Genre:

Installation:

Collection List Download:

Download: - - -

aa (6).jpg aa (1).jpg aa (3).jpg aa (4).jpg aa (5).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Notes:
- I separated gay/trap content in a distinct folder. Download with confidence, the rest is all good.

- Ugaromix also makes loli content, but I didn't include it here. It's only his Patreon's works. You can find his loli works on exhentai. I have supposed that it would have been deleted on F95.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This isn't bad...but its...not out of order, but it seems like it kinda is? between dialogue is action scenes but they are out of sync with whats going on...its hard to explain, but its a pain in the butt to fix and its not really worth the effort...

Example: She goes to eat pizza, then hears a noise in the basement, then it shows her going from room to kitchen to get pizza, she comments about basement, shows her eating pizza, comments at something inside the basement, shows her walking to basement door, comments on guy she meets in basement, shows her unlocking basement...
Yeah. it goes like that. every comic, every time.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This isn't bad...but its...not out of order, but it seems like it kinda is? between dialogue is action scenes but they are out of sync with whats going on...its hard to explain, but its a pain in the butt to fix and its not really worth the effort...

Example: She goes to eat pizza, then hears a noise in the basement, then it shows her going from room to kitchen to get pizza, she comments about basement, shows her eating pizza, comments at something inside the basement, shows her walking to basement door, comments on guy she meets in basement, shows her unlocking basement...
Yeah. it goes like that. every comic, every time.
Because you have the pictures and the comic pages together. If you want to read the comic without seeing the individual pics, do a ctrl+f, type "ep1" and it will select only the comic pics. ctrl+a, ctrl+x and paste them in a new folder.

Dec 15, 2017
Notes:
- I separated gay/trap content in a distinct folder. Download with confidence, the rest is all good.

- Ugaromix also makes loli content, but I didn't include it here. It's only his Patreon's works. You can find his loli works on exhentai. I have supposed that it would have been deleted on F95.
It appears that exhentai is actually dead, or I can't access where I am at (the U.S.). Because when I tried to go to it, it was just a blank screen.

TNTed

Nov 20, 2018
Notes:

Doing God's work
drakegod.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: rf96

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:
1:
2:
3:
4: