RPGM Completed Ultimate Fighting Girl: Type B [v1.02] [Boko877]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
when i get the grey bar full i have to press the 4 arrow keys to match the side of the green circle but how do i press the 5th central circle?

May 10, 2018
No Idea how to play.

I click on the circles and squares but nothing happens and she keeps beating the shit out of me as i figure out why clicking on them is not doing anything

kakatic

May 4, 2019
You block red with direction keys and hit green with direction key + shift.

The game is fun but it's stupid that the last stage is literally unbeatable even with cheats - she will dodge the hit even if you throw it in the exact frame the green circle appears

Reactions: Shinshon

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
would've been nice to leave a warning this a pointless game
its impossible to even move fast enough to do anything

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
just like the others stated, seems like her 3rd stage is unbeatable yeah? cant seem to connect any hits even with speedhack down to the 1/10. she will just keep breaking my arm with that combination attack. is there any trick to beat her or is this game is just unbeatable like that bo wei mixfight game?
never a fan of a femdom game with these type of "unbeatable" game

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Do people rly enjoy this over gbh ? i prefer story base more..... this is quite pointless

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Is it just me, or the first fighting girl game was WAY more fair than that?
Sometimes she would just damage you without any defence prompt or any way to counter it, and that seems bs

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
I like games like these but a unwinnable 2nd or 3rd stage seem like a boner kill I want to have all option besides losing .

Girl getting hit below the belt hurts just has much for guys getting hit there.

There really no ryona type games that does fair dirty fights femdom is great and all but it pretty bland once you see the same shit gotta spice it up you know.

Last edited:

fatesbell

Oct 9, 2017
If you just go to game settings and change mode to select you can scroll down the list of actions and find tit job this is the only H scene in the game that i know of.

you can select it after you hit battle start

Hassan444

Nov 30, 2020
If you just go to game settings and change mode to select you can scroll down the list of actions and find tit job this is the only H scene in the game that i know of.

you can select it after you hit battle start
Please can anyone share the boko's animation relating to sherri
"" Sherri at the hotel"" video

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes