Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I already have the feeling that we are bothering you a lot with things that are sometimes not even relevant. I ask: I could post a version including the last one, only complete. I spend some time away and I confess that I got lost here with the "updates". (y)
I can link one if you want, give me a few...

Sorry, it's the one thing I can't compress :ROFLMAO:

Note: you will still have to extract the SDK's if I extracted them it would be double the size.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018

For compressing this :D Delete all staff for good pc and get version size 169 MB :D

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Thanks.

I mixed up the updates after formatting my computer, I got lost. There are many updates, it is an application that receives a lot of attention from its developer.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks.

I mixed up the updates after formatting my computer, I got lost. There are many updates, it is an application that receives a lot of attention from its developer.
Yes, it does, which is a good thing. I added a note, I didn't extract the SDK's you will still need to do that or it would be double the size to download.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
, let's see how fast devs would go to it. For now in UAGC I'll just gonna add option to be able disable SDK building in RenPy avif/AV1 compressor for PC versions and update included 8.1 SDK from nighty to final.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.4.7 (with SDK, 1.03 Gb):
UAGC v2.4.7 (without SDK, 552 Mb):
For RenPy (both compressors: usual + avif/av1) added release versions 8.1/7.6 RenPy SDK building (don't forget to install new included SDK's for it), for avif/av1 RenPy compressor added disable PC version building feature in case if your game version already 8.1/7.6 or you want to do it manually.
For xp3 added extreme audio compression.
For Unity repack maker added some fixes: processing bundles if it placed in "..\\StreamingAssets\\sub_folder" (before only "StreamingAssets" root folder was compressed), ultrafast unpack enabled by default, added feature to be able to create admin rights needed WinRar SFX (possibly would be better compatible if end user sits not under admin acc), videos in bundles inside "StreamingAssets" now also would be processed. In next UAGC version I'm planning to add "AssetBundles" folder processing.
Updated lots of tools.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I tried compressing this game and the app only ran for a short time before returning a version with almost unchanged size from the original version. Is this a special case? Previously this game also had the old compressed version but when I tried to compress the new version it was like that, here is the game link:https://f95zone.to/threads/accursed-emmas-path-v0-0-14-megalodev.132250/
Fixed bug with RPGM MZ encrypted + if folder name has spaces files decryption:

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
actually I'm writing this comment not really to report an app crash, but I can't compress this game even though every other game RPGM can compress. Is this because the game author used "protective measures" or something to prevent external software from interfering with the game? Here is the game link: https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...h-concealed-magic-v0-41-fujino.154352/page-47
Please check if this game can be compressed with your software

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
actually I'm writing this comment not really to report an app crash, but I can't compress this game even though every other game RPGM can compress. Is this because the game author used "protective measures" or something to prevent external software from interfering with the game? Here is the game link: https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...h-concealed-magic-v0-41-fujino.154352/page-47
These developers don't like to see their games compressed, at least some... they keep inventing tricks to make our work difficult.

Don't ask me how I did it, I used my methods. Something should be highlighted, the UAGC tool was fundamental.

Give it a try... I don't know if it will work, I haven't played. :censored:

- -

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
These developers don't like to see their games compressed, at least some... they keep inventing tricks to make our work difficult.

Don't ask me how I did it, I used my methods. Something should be highlighted, the UAGC tool was fundamental.

Give it a try... I don't know if it will work, I haven't played. :censored:

- -
thanks, the game runs fine but lags a bit at times - I ended up playing the uncompressed version too so maybe the problem lies elsewhere.

Reactions: giqui

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
As was mentioned above it's complicated case so there are how I've solved it:
1) Decrypt files with (make sure dlls placed same folder where exe)
2) go to www folder and search for *.rpgm files, delete 'em all.
3) Move decrypted files from step 1 (from upacked www to original www folder).
4) Open ..\www\data en 0.41\System.json and replace ["hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true] to ["hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false] by search and replace in Notepad/++ (Ctrl+H) or manually (Ctrl+C/V). Do the same with .\www\data\System.json file.
5) Compress the game with UAGC using "non-latin fix" feature with RPGM MV/MZ compressor.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC update v2.4.8 (install it on UAGC version 2.4.7):

For RPGM MV/MZ compressor updated/upgraded file decryptors especially that one "Use another decrypter tool" (if activated) so now it's possible to compress such games with UAGC without any problems (don't forget about "non-latin names fix" enabling if needed). Also now all found System.json files would be processed (I mean about changing inside text from ["hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true] to ["hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false]).

matrix1573

Oct 19, 2022
UAGC update v2.4.8 (install it on UAGC version 2.4.7):

For RPGM MV/MZ compressor updated/upgraded file decryptors especially that one "Use another decrypter tool" (if activated) so now it's possible to compress such games with UAGC without any problems (don't forget about "non-latin names fix" enabling if needed). Also now all found System.json files would be processed (I mean about changing inside text from ["hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true] to ["hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false]).
I need the VED file for EON V0.13. Please tell me how to use your software to achieve

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I need the VED file for EON V0.13. Please tell me how to use your software to achieve
I'm using in UAGC for it. U need vis5ext + bintoved switch in cmd after u generated names.txt with it. In future most likely it would stop working if dev update engine like it was with "Countess in Crimson" which also using same engine.

matrix1573

Oct 19, 2022
megalol,post: 10849909,member: 12277 said:
我在用 在UAGC。u用它生成names.txt后需要cmd中的vis5ext + bintoved开关。在未来最有可能它会停止工作,如果开发更新引擎一样,它是与"深红伯爵夫人"也使用相同的引擎。
o_O
I'm using in UAGC for it. U need vis5ext + bintoved switch in cmd after u generated names.txt with it. In future most likely it would stop working if dev update engine like it was with "Countess in Crimson" which also using same engine.
I really don't know how to use it. If it's convenient for you, please directly generate an EON V0.13. ved file

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
o_O

I really don't know how to use it. If it's convenient for you, please directly generate an EON V0.13. ved file
I've already deleted .vis file since don't need it for compressed version. There are readme file in tool archive where briefly explained what to do. And better learn so in future u could do it without my help. Here is commands for command line:
1) VIS5Ext "EON 0.13.vis" /overrideKey=485f13a285b3f109 /generateNames=names.txt
2) VIS5Ext "EON 0.13.vis" /overrideKey=485f13a285b3f109 /names=names.txt /BINtoVED
P.S. Thats all u need so if u can't do this steps try to learn how to use cmd and batch files...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes