Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Did u tried to compress it 1st coz I tried long time ago to compress Mac version and it worked? Anyway I think it would take a lot of time for u to compress all versions for each platform so I suggest to try to compress it for Windows and then just copy "game" folder from it to the each of the version. If u have other ideas how to make it better - let me know...
Okay,i try make this thanks,very appricate you

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Anvitirus need die :D
What's your "Anvitirus" Software?:KEK:

Can the ability to compress Linux, MacOs and other versions to other systems be added in the future through your extremely useful software?
Did u tried to compress it 1st coz I tried long time ago to compress Mac version and it worked? Anyway I think it would take a lot of time for u to compress all versions for each platform so I suggest to try to compress it for Windows and then just copy "game" folder from it to the each of the version. If u have other ideas how to make it better - let me know...
That's one option but you'd have to download all versions for each platform. Imho the better option is to compress the pc/win version and use the "game" folder to rebuild/repack all versions for each platform with the Ren'Py SDK. Useful links:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-82770
https://f95zone.to/threads/fapmaster369s-repacks-mods.101702/post-7637073

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
What's your "Anvitirus" Software?:KEK:

That's one option but you'd have to download all versions for each platform. Imho the better option is to compress the pc/win version and use the "game" folder to rebuild/repack all versions for each platform with the Ren'Py SDK. Useful links:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-82770
https://f95zone.to/threads/fapmaster369s-repacks-mods.101702/post-7637073
I don't have antivirus;)
Per this time I prefer uagc

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: megalol and "CJ"

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I think u can just ignore it since after reading error log I can say that 99% he is playing android version (/storage/emulated/.. in dir path) that u has nothing to do.
Oh, thank you, for your answer, I hope I'm not bothering you so much that at one point I got you :D. So I really didn't compress the Android version, but only the Windows version

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi megalol,

This game have animated Webp's (webm was converted to webp): https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupt-life-v0-62-kinkzgames.113855/
Unluckely both compress tools (Yac and your awesome UAGC) can't handle it. Have you any suggestion for it, or it is a game for the can't be compress list.

If you want test it yourself here is a path to animated webp's : \img\basement\gf\good\5
After investigating this case I think that better leave it as is. For web browser animated webp is better (read info from spoiler below) than any other common image or even video formats (like webm but anyway u most likely can't use it here coz it called from img tag in html), maybe only animated avif would beat it but conversion to it is sooooo slow and not even sure if it would be played on all browsers after that... It's a very long process to transcode animated webp and as far as I know there are not much tools (imagemagick could do but provides bad quality result even if I'm not lowering quality in encoding settings and also incredibly slow) that could do it directly without extracting all frames 1st.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Greetings megalol Master of the Engines, I am a measly peasent who thy uses your immaculate program to compress games.Though it helped me through tough times in the war of compressing most of the games in various game engines, The RPGM gods have cursed me to have an "HTML Image Broken State" error, and also sometimes a "Can't load ballon.png or can't load iconset.png "
Please Help this peasent with thy grace to find out what did I do to get the RPGM god's wraith
The Game is:https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-33071-nlt-media.101325/

(PS:Sorry for writing like this :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Asenaris and "CJ"

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Greetings megalol Master of the Engines, I am a measly peasent who thy uses your immaculate program to compress games.Though it helped me through tough times in the war of compressing most of the games in various game engines, The RPGM gods have cursed me to have an "HTML Image Broken State" error, and also sometimes a "Can't load ballon.png or can't load iconset.png "
Please Help this peasent with thy grace to find out what did I do to get the RPGM god's wraith
The Game is:https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-33071-nlt-media.101325/
(PS:Sorry for writing like this :ROFLMAO:)
Hi, I don't care about writing but I would be glad if u provide more info about ur(?) compression instead of Game of Thrones prelude :D. 1st of all link to "broken" compression would be nice or at least screenshot with ur compression settings in UAGC (and it's version) and list of the files (write to Windows cmd: dir ..\www /b /s /A-D /o:gn>list.txt) of www folder after compression. 2nd did u checked if those files exists by searching em in explorer and if they have correct extension (not something like .rpgmvp). 3rd did u installed updates on it before or after compressing? And last check end ot this file www\data\System.json if has this settings set to false: hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false.
P.S. Btw u gave me idea to create proper bug report template and maybe after updating OP I would add it so I guess thx for idea even if u didn't planned it :).

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Hi, I don't care about writing but I would be glad if u provide more info about ur(?) compression instead of Game of Thrones prelude :D. 1st of all link to "broken" compression would be nice or at least screenshot with ur compression settings in UAGC (and it's version) and list of the files (write to Windows cmd: dir ..\www /b /s /A-D /o:gn>list.txt) of www folder after compression. 2nd did u checked if those files exists by searching em in explorer and if they have correct extension (not something like .rpgmvp). 3rd did u installed updates on it before or after compressing? And last check end ot this file www\data\System.json if has this settings set to false: hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false.
P.S. Btw u gave me idea to create proper bug report template and maybe after updating OP I would add it so I guess thx for idea even if u didn't planned it :).
I deleted all the files to make space for another game but I will try to re-compress and re-enact the same error

Reactions: Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I deleted all the files to make space for another game but I will try to re-compress and re-enact the same error
Ok np. Also I advice to try to use latest UAGC version (2.0 rc1) if u are using older version.

Reactions: Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Update (OP would be updated at v2.0 final release) v2.0 release candidate 2 (install on v2.0 rc1):

Added animated webp support (custom made, faster and better quality than imagemagick or gimp but not very effective since usually those files are already compressed) for HTML compressor. Almost complete Godot compressor rewrite - now it supports png, webp and ogg compression and since this year they dropped webm VP9 support now ogv videos would be compressed with theora encoder to avoid crashes. Slightly tweaked animaged png encoder settings in RPGM MV compressor so now it should not making colors more pale.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Update only (OP would be updated at v2.0 final release) UAGC v2.0 release candidate 3 (install on v2.0 rc2)

Full version UAGC release candidate 3 (333 Mb):

Added RPGM MZ compressor (it' almost like MV but without www folder so it uses same button to compress). Tested it on this game and that one.
Adult Games Engine Detector (AGED) tool now also detects RPGM MZ games.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Fine work Megalol!! So a couple of observations... Seems libvpx 1.12 is now faster than SVTVP9 as google worked on multi-threading and I know there was some movement on SVT recently. I have a build of avifenc that uses SVT-AV1 instead of aom for encoding lmk and maybe put jpegxl in there and have an auto lossless compression. just have it use d=1 and there ya go. html/qsp I would throw in SVT-AV1 I think it beats vpx on all fronts now except 10 bit 444 which hopefully comes soon. idk a few thoughts I am working on some stuff of my own hopefully will be good and thanks again for your contributions to the community!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Update only (OP would be updated at v2.0 final release) UAGC v2.0 release candidate 3 (install on v2.0 rc2)

Full version UAGC release candidate 3 (333 Mb):

Added RPGM MZ compressor (it' almost like MV but without www folder so it uses same button to compress). Tested it on this game and that one.
Adult Games Engine Detector (AGED) tool now also detects RPGM MZ games.
Mission Potato PC not completed ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes